Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Anyone get this weird feeling that if BK gets JJ and Hou gets Asik that 12 might actually cry, apologize and stay? I mean what are his options? Once he becomes a fa where does he sign if BK no longer has cap?

I have a feeling that Hennigan wouldn't play that ****

Send him to the D-League, if possible.

Though it would be funny, I think the rule is that once you're 3 years into the NBA, the player would have to "ok" the move. Ask Lamar Odom.

Alright, finally. Just wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth, although I'm to the point where I'm surprised he actually said anything, especially the next day.

So now I can respond to it. What a freggin' chicken! Seriously, Dwight, if you want to go to Brooklyn just say it. "One team." Give me a break. Why not just say it's Brooklyn?? At least Melo manned up, said he only wants the Knicks, walked on that ledge and stayed there.

And okay, so he never said the word blackmail. Even if true, means pretty much nothing. He could of described many other ways like he was misled, manipulated, lied to, etc. etc. etc. Not to mention he never denied trying to contact the union to try to sue the Magic.

All this basically is is damage control. Whatever. What he doesn't realize is that he's flip-flopped so often that teams like Houston really think that if they just bring him in, he'll change his mind AGAIN and just extend whereever he goes, or at least there's a chance he does. His credibility is so shot he can't say anything and have anyone in the league either a. believe him or b. that he'll stick to his guns over the long haul on whatever he is saying.

Works for the Magic's advantage, so long as there is one single team in the league that is willing to "rent" him.

Facepalm city and just utterly disappointed in the guy in general with the way he has acted (as opposed, again, to someone like Melo who was decisive). All he had to do was keep his mouth shut, not opt in, and then he could walk right now like the hundreds upon hundreds of NBA free agents that came before him.

I'll say it again though.. gotta trade him, then fine, whatever's in the best interest of the Magic. Just not the Nets.

• Upvote 1

Before this season I wanted to get a Dwight Howard fathead for my game room but i wanted to wait till he resigned before I got one, it's a good thing I waited, Dwight's such a........*****

I almost did the same thing but I wanted to get two, one in the home jersey and one in the away.