Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Keep in mind you probably have less than two minutes left before his mind changes again.

Nah he's breaking down why he's felt the way he's felt, and I'm explaining why the fans and FO have felt the way we've felt

Nah he's breaking down why he's felt the way he's felt, and I'm explaining why the fans and FO have felt the way we've felt

If he wanted to know how the fans felt and how much he means to this fanbase, he could take a card from BBD when he took like 20 or so fans to that movie a few weeks back. One thing that's bothered me with Dwight is that his social media pages have stopped being personal pages and started to become advertisements for all of the stuff he's doing.

Hey everyone, I hail from RealGM, but I read here so much too that I figured I should make an account and join in. Glad to hear Dwight is coming around. Those updates are really appreciated, YBR. Keep working your Magic, pun intended.

YBR what exactly is he saying that's making you believe things are changing?

A LOT, were texting right now so ill summarize when we get done

Hey everyone, I hail from RealGM, but I read here so much too that I figured I should make an account and join in. Glad to hear Dwight is coming around. Those updates are really appreciated, YBR. Keep working your Magic, pun intended.

920112_o.gif

Phil Jackson To Orlando

According to Alex Kennedy

League sources say that the Knicks haven’t contacted Jackson as of yet, but they’re expected to reach out to him in the coming weeks. While the team was impressed with Mike Woodson and the success he had in an interim role, they’ll still explore the possibility of hiring Jackson. .... Jackson brings instant credibility to the Magic and Howard would have a much harder time explaining his decision to leave if the organization was able to deliver Jackson after his repeated cries for help. Jackson has expressed interest in coaching Howard and the center would love to play for the legendary coach, according to sources close to the situation.

You should remind him of T'Mac. If T'Mac would have been patient, he would have been playing with Dwight in while still in his prime and made a lot of noise in the playoffs. T'Mac still has yet to get out of the 1st round and his superstar career came to an end in 2009. Good things come to those that wait and the Magic have a good shot at major free agency in 2013. Aldo remind him how Dwayne Wade reaped the benefits of being patient.

Funny because before I even read this I brought it up