Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Lets say we trade Jameer's expiring to the Sun's for Steve Nash? Nash S&T an 8 million a year deal for three years. We get a great, but declining passing style pg, and they get an 8 million expiring. But that's not all! Maybe we trade the nineteenth pick for the thirteenth pick as well? Just wishful thinking I suppose, but it would be pretty good for both teams. And Dwight wants to play with a good pg, well Nash, even at his age, is still one of the league leaders in passing.

You guys do realize without Nelson were just stuck with Duhon right. I hope and pray Nelson opts in. What pgs out there that we can actually get this season to replace Nelson.

You are looking at the glass half empty. If you look at like what point guards could replace Duhon then the glass floweth over.

I have to say, it's very nice to know we actually may draft some players tonight, that we will actually PLAY. Good riddance on firing the 6 scouts, the wasted opportunities on these past few drafts have been sickening....

Dr. Arielle got banned for trying to impersonate Dwight Howard. Good riddance to that fairy. To answer your question, though, arthroscopic exploration of the knee maybe necessary to see the extent of damage. If the damage is extensive, surgery maybe the only option. Knee problems are a lot more worrisome if damage to the meniscus is involved. I say stay away from PJ3. Basketball is a running game. If you are a second slower than the norm, you become useless.

it was a joke. there wasn't a question in my post.

Yeah, even if Foyle was one of them, I will miss that guy, but at least we are growing from it. Personally I wonder what or who we are going to draft and I just hope we aren't going to go crazy and draft a PF...we need wing players in a bad way and a backup/starting level pg who can actually produce. Hopefully we put our 19th pick to good use.

So, do you guys think Henny will try to trade up draft night and get a higher pick? Or do you think we will stick with the nineteenth pick? Also, who do you think we will draft? If we move up...I want Terrence Ross. If we stick with nineteenth, I want Wroten. How about you guys?

In Rob we trust....good first move involving a player...

It's not really a move. Its just something you do..procedure.

• Upvote 1

It's not really a move. Its just something you do..procedure.

I think everything that Rob does going forward will be process and procedure driven...

I think this is better described as Standard Protocol or BAU (Business As Usual).