Babir_9

2012 Offseason

ybr does dwight like playing with ryan anderson cause im trying to figure out what player the magic could offer the kings to get there 5th pick. Him being from there maybe he wants to go back home

Take it for what its worth right now but I do get the feeling Dwight wants to stay. Just my opinion........

If he wants to stay, sign the extension. Bottom line. There is no excuse for a "I want to stay, but...."

Btw, I wouldn't be suprised if Dwight all of a sudden started saying he wants to stay with these Houston trade rumors. His people want him in Brooklyn and they have to know that can't happen soon so they may be trying to avoid a trade somewhere they don't want to go.

YBR just out of curiosity. Has Dwight ever read or even heard of this message board? Do you think he is using you to spread back door information (please leave all obvious jokes out of this). To satisfy all the "real" Magic fans on this message board he should make his intentions known here before anywhere else. If he doesnt he is a traitor and should be castrated...LOL

Im curious how everyone gets their opinion of him because the only thing Ive heard him say is "he is still here" and "he will wait and see because nothing has changed". Now I have heard media say everything from "he is gone" to "green aliens are abducting his brain to use as a secret death ray". People shouldnt assume he owes "you" an answer right now or he is being underhanded and a cry baby. He is acting within his rights and under the terms of his contract. Why shouldnt he look out for what is in his best interest. For god sakes.....cut the guy some slack he hasnt done anything wrong and owes the people on this board nothing.

I don't think he knows much about this message board, and me and him just talk one on one, he doesn't know about the stuff I've posted on forums. He's not using me to spread information. Remember I was not suppose to mention anything about that Monta deal. I'm taking a risk posting stuff on here

That's not what Topher said

No offense to him but he's bullsh*t, they haven't met yet. Dude has like what 30 tweets? Lol

I don't think he knows much about this message board, and me and him just talk one on one, he doesn't know about the stuff I've posted on forums. He's not using me to spread information. Remember I was not suppose to mention anything about that Monta deal. I'm taking a risk posting stuff on here

Just curious. If you are jeapordizing your relationship with Dwight by posting on here, why do you do it?

If dwight wants to stay resign for less like wade james bosh did that way we can sign j smoove and ellis next season just be patient and commit.

That would mean he would have to play this season out to sign a new contract for w/e amount he wants.

Just curious. If you are jeapordizing your relationship with Dwight by posting on here, why do you do it?

Good question

No offense to him but he's bullsh*t, they haven't met yet. Dude has like what 30 tweets? Lol

I wasn't serious, except that I really do want Dwight and Rob to develop a secret handshake.

Also, I only have one tweet (I recently deleted the other one) and I'm kick a**, so I wouldn't put too much into tweet count.

• Upvote 2

Im all in with Rockets trade if it happens! ! This draft is loaded rivers sullinger fab melo would all be available possible late according to mock draft. Dump Hedo as well. Now that's alot to work with. Then 2013 go after a big free agent. Let's face it as an icon like Dwight is he has every right to pursue happiness in Brooklyn. He gave us 7 100% effort years . Let's get it done! !!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1