Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Dwight and Martins just need to go to a bar together. Bros are bros. We get mad but after 5 minutes we are over it. Talk about your feelings have a few brews, play some pool and sign the extension.

**** aint that hard ya dig.

And GSW would come out and say "yes, we're talking with Orlando about sending them Monta" because.... <_<

Did they deny any of the Golden State-Milwaukee rumors??

Dwight and Martins just need to go to a bar together. Bros are bros. We get mad but after 5 minutes we are over it. Talk about your feelings have a few brews, play some pool and sign the extension.

these are my thoughts, well i guess except the brew part haha

these are my thoughts, well i guess except the brew part haha

They can have milk and oreos for all I care. My point is if its one on one or even Dwight and Hennigan one on one decisions can be made. No point on speculating until that takes place.

Dwight and Martins just need to go to a bar together. Bros are bros. We get mad but after 5 minutes we are over it. Talk about your feelings have a few brews, play some paddle and sign the extension.

fixed

• Upvote 1

And GSW would come out and say "yes, we're talking with Orlando about sending them Monta" because.... <_<

They said no because they really weren't willing to send Monta here. If you remember, the owner had a HARD ON big time for D12 (and other centers, apparently) and did not want to aid us in keeping him.

They can have milk and oreos for all I care. My point is if its one on one or even Dwight and Hennigan one on one decisions can be made. No point on speculating until that takes place.

youre right, they talk eventually. Til they do he's not getting traded

They said no because they really weren't willing to send Monta here. If you remember, the owner had a HARD ON big time for D12 (and other centers, apparently) and did not want to aid us in keeping him.

Correct

That 'me first' attitude just won LeBron a ring, just saying

That "me 1st" attitude is needed I think. He owes neither us or the city anything. If he thinks he can do better in another city, then thats his right. We're hurt because it's our city and this hasn't gone well. If Dwight leaves though, I hope its more Lebron's way and not Carmellos.

that didn't count because Martins didn't bring the get well cake that Dwight wanted. Dwight wanted a triple chocolate layer cake. That's all he ever wanted btw. But Martins couldn't even do that. Jerkface. I heard he brought a nasty carrot cake from Publix. And he didn't even get the baker to write the words "get well soon." And to top it off, the icing on the sides of the cake was halfway eaten into. You could clearly see Martins slid his finger to get a good creamy lick.

Uhhh it wasnt his finger.

Dwight has wanted someone really good to play along side for a long time. I can remember brass saying they were going to make a splash is he waived his ETO. They promised more than once. He signed his ETO and just like usual nothing happened. I dont blame Dwight on this one. Nothing happened last year other than he, stan and Otis were made to look like fools. Hopefully Henny gets the ball rolling with a major trade.

That "me 1st" attitude is needed I think. He owes neither us or the city anything. If he thinks he can do better in another city, then thats his right. We're hurt because it's our city and this hasn't gone well. If Dwight leaves though, I hope its more Lebron's way and not Carmellos.

ehhh disagree on that last part lol, Denver recovered nicely. But yeah he has a right to think about himself first. Just hope he gets his ring in Orlando

Otis picking someones brain....frighteningly fruitless.

i know right lol