Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The same rumor mills that have been giving us the rest of this information.

Still not sure where you are getting that from. From Woj's article...

As much as Hennigan prefers to send Howard to a Western Conference team, the Magic keep coming back to the Nets as the best, safest package. Howard’s preferred trade partner – Brooklyn – has pushed into overdrive in offering up trade scenarios and options for the Magic, sources said. For now, Orlando prefers Nets restricted free-agent center Brook Lopez as a centerpiece player over having its pick of the Houston Rockets' roster, sources said.

I don't think the Magic would take Lopez in on a max contract if they don't want him.

So you are going to be a fan of another team or you going to quit watching the NBA?

Id quit watching the NBA.

Edit: Actually, I'm probably full of ****. I'd still watch/follow the team. Just won't spend any money.

Doesn’t add up does it, if the rumors are true Otis tried to take that package but was blocked by Alex/RDV. Don’t see why just because we have a different GM it becomes any more attractive? This would make every bonehead move this organisation has taken before look good.

That's what I'm saying. If we take this deal, this organization is (without a doubt) a joke.

Id quit watching the NBA.

I don't blame you. Sucks how one player can hold a franchise hostage like this.

I think Dwight will be 10x more hated than shaq was.

You should all just bail now then. Bandwagon fans are the worst. Pathetic in my opinion. Certainly don't deserve to share in our success if you don't stick with us during our failures.

Anyway, you're all just jumping at shadows. Nothing has gone down yet. Let's just wait and see how this plays out. Trufan could be right, we might deal with the nets, Houston might win out, we might get harden and ibaka from OKC lol who knows.

• Upvote 1

Via Alex Kennedy

Magic brass will meet at 9 a.m. to discuss if they should pull the trigger on the three-team deal with the Nets and Cavaliers.

If we make a trade with the nets im done. Worst trade ever.

Agreed, first Nash was gifted to the Lakers for absolutely nothing, if we do what the league wants and make a trade with the Nets I'm done with NBA. The way the league is setup is a complete joke.

Question is does Henny have the power to do what is really best for the Magic? If that's the case he doesn't make any of these trash deals. I know ownership wants him gone but if you take the Nets deal I think you actually hurt your rebuilding process. You get a vastly overpaid Lopez and late 1st rd picks? If I'm Henny I tell Devos listen I know you don't want him here but it's in the best interest of the Magic to either wait on a better deal or just let him eventually walk in FA. I hope he has the balls to go that direction and not take the easy out here.

Bandwagon? The Magic have a bandwagon? That's funny because I think this is the only franchise where you can go to a game and have the home crowd outnumbered by opposing fans. In the NBA Finals no less, lmao. Get off your high horse Rene...how long have you been a fan? Never mind, don't bother answering as I'm sure you're just gonna make **** up.

Ive been here through thick and thin. I stood and cheered during the Heart and Hustle days, enjoyed watchin T-Mac, I am a season ticket holder. So don't come at me with that bandwagon bull****.