Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Catman

You obviously prob have a good idea of what is going on. Are these reports about the Nets deal being close legit? I just find it so hard to believe that 1) Cavs would give up a pick for Hump, and 2) Hennigan would pay Lopez 12 million a year while letting Ryan walk for 8.

• Downvote 1

Catman

You obviously prob have a good idea of what is going on. Are these reports about the Nets deal being close legit? I just find it so hard to believe that 1) Cavs would give up a pick for Hump, and 2) Hennigan would pay Lopez 12 million a year while letting Ryan walk for 8.

hey baby, we missed you. Hope you passed that really really hard bar exam. Maybe we can go for ice creammmmm! call me!

hey baby, we missed you. Hope you passed that really really hard bar exam. Maybe we can go for ice creammmmm! call me!

Thanks for the kind words! It is actually on the 24th and 25th...

Old news+ I know but I heard Steve Kyler talking Charlie Westbrook up and I'm looking forward to seeing what he do in the summer league starting tomorrow. Nice shot with more athleticism than anyone on our current roster, well except Duhon of course... you guys think he has a shot at making the roster with a good showing?