Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Gasol to HOU for Raps pick, Bynum/MWP/Raps pick for Dwight/JRich.

Filler here and there.

You heard it here third.

Any Bynum package must include S&T Ebanks.

Gasol to HOU for Raps pick, Bynum/MWP/Raps pick for Dwight/JRich.

Filler here and there.

You heard it here third.

Why would LA give up more than they had to? I'd love this to happen though.

Any Bynum package must include S&T Ebanks.

Ebanks is a hack I reckon. I also reckon that we're only getting excited about him because he is new. No good though.

1341647293[/url]' post='697439']

Howard/Deron/Joe/Wallace

Howard/Kobe/Gasol/Nash

Which line up has a much better shot at dethroning the Heat?

Neither because the heat were weakest at defending the 3. I don't see any three point shooters there other than Nash. The media is making Nash look like the MVP Nash which he is not. The Thunder have Kendrick Perkins and the Lakers would have no one to slow down Westbrook and less guys to throw at Durant. The Net lineup would allow double teams on Dwight all night long if need be. Let Wallace shoot wide open 3s. The Heat should win the East easily again especially with a shot maker like Allen. If they get Camby their defensive issues in the interior woul be remedied. If they get Shard, the floor will be even more spread out with Allen and Shard on the floor together. They are looking beastly good.

Ebanks is a hack I reckon. I also reckon that we're only getting excited about him because he is new. No good though.

Not a hack. Just what trevor ariza was before he left the knicks. He can be that type of guy (magic ariza who played defense and was athletic. Not present day ariza)

Jerryd Bayless is unrestricted free agent.

I like the idea if signing this guy to back up Jameer and possibly take over in a couple years. Hope Hennigan is seriously considering this move.

Not a hack. Just what trevor ariza was before he left the knicks. He can be that type of guy (magic ariza who played defense and was athletic. Not present day ariza)

Yeah you're probably right. Not shooting for the moon though are we

LA is a big market, but even they don't like paying luxury tax. Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Kobe is a lot of green.

Plus it would allow Dwight to be more of a presence offensively and keep him happy.

If LA was able to get rid of Gasol contract without picking up Hedo, they could prob go after a good wing in free agency next year if Dwight would stay. I'd want Scola or Ryno included though.

LA is a big market, but even they don't like paying luxury tax. Gasol, Dwight, Nash, Kobe is a lot of green.

Plus it would allow Dwight to be more of a presence offensively and keep him happy.

Fair play. Would be brilliant. We'd have to throw in one or more of our many PF's you'd think.

Seems pretty, pretty, pretty... pretty good.