Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Yettttttttttt he has repeatedly stated he "doesn't want to be the GM". Interesting logic considering "helping select a coach" and "helping with the draft" are usually duties reserved forrrrr?

Dwight is a clown, he's selfish, lacks any sense of accountability, and to top it off he's just not very smart. One day he's crying to the media about not wanting to be the GM, the next he's handing a list of demands over.

Adios Dwight, can't wait to see you missing free throws for another team.

His thing is he just wants to be involved. What's been bothering him lately though is that the DeVos and Martins have stayed away from him

Okay, I'm confused. If Rob met with Howard on Friday AFTER the Draft, how could he be helping him with the Draft?

They talked on tuesday

this is so f*cking comical that it's 3am and for someone reason I cannot sleep.

i'm gonna grab some cashews and watch this thread all night long.

1. You guys need to stop being dickheads to YBR, he just tells us what he knows.

2. Hennigan if he is as good as we think he can be will NOT let dwight's cronies bully him.

3. As great of a player Dwight is, with all this nonsense it is clear he will never lead us to a title.

4. let some other team deal with his idiots around him, I just want a good deal for the Magic that is all.

• Upvote 2

I'm reluctant to believe everything that was posted yesterday. Which is why I've been telling him for weeks now that he just needs to clear all this up with at least a statement. Dude really has people around him releasing rumors all the time. Like example: when talking about the draft I say why would u think magic would consult you for help when you may try to leave. He says he opted in for a reason. I then say Stephen a don't think so, he thinks you were making a mistake and that you want to be traded. He then says "is stephen a me??" I said no, and he says then how is he gonna know? I respond with he talks to you. Dude then says cmon man... So some of the stuff that's come out are kind of shocking to me, and makes me think someone else is involved as well. He has to nip this in the bud and make a statement or something because he's got people out here confused

You're absolutely right on the statement part. If he wants all of this to stop, release one. He doesn't need to talk to the media and none of his words can be misconstrued then. Bottom line, Dwight needs to man up and get control of his "circle".

Regardless of what his decision is, I think it's best for both parties to move on. It's not doing the Magic or Dwight any favours for this to continue on any longer.

Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

Y'all remember how Dwight's last dealings with the New York media turned out? Made him look foolish.

Reply Retweet Favorite

4h Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

I want to see Dwight go to Brooklyn. New York media would eat him alive. Not the right environment for him, but getting advice that it is.

Reply Retweet Favorite

4h Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

I don't care where Dwight asks for a trade. Unless Brooklyn comes with the assets that fit Orlando's rebuilding map, he can forget it.

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

3h Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

This is why I say going to Brooklyn would be a disaster for Dwight. He would be destroyed by the New York media acting clownish like this.

3h Nate Jones ‏@JonesOnTheNBA

Dwight is getting bad advice. Plain and simple.

Expand

Nate always has good takes even if i disagree

Okay, but I thought we were talking about his meeting with him on Friday.

Oh no they talked at least twice before the draft Thursday.

Well if this is all true about the Magic being in "Serious Trade Discussions":

Where does he go and how many teams will be involved?

My prediction:

He goes to the Rockets:

2 teams involved and this is how it goes down:

Magic get: SG Jeremy Lamb, SF Chandler Parsons, PG, Kyle Lowry, F/C Luis Scola, and 2 future 1st rd picks

Rockets get: C Dwight Howard, SF Hedo Turkoglu, and PG Chris Duhon