Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I have no idea. Ybr is better suited to answer that.

And him speaking out is a lose-lose. Deron Williams speaks out an people call him a liar. And in all reality it doesn't matter what he says, all that's gonna matter is when the pen hits the paper.

Dwight hasn't handled this well but the media has handled it worse. Especially espn and locally, it's been a joke. National writers are laughing at the os right now

ESPN is a joke between Broussard and Steven A. I can't take it any more. I don't get why they let Steven A push his agenda of Dwight to Brooklyn. Thanks for the info though any news on free agency?

Wouldn't you after this year? His image has taken a huge hit and if this is all untrue he should be livid.

He should definitely say something, but it's only been a few hours since the news broke. I don't know that Dwight is that wise, but it's probably in his best interest to get a good response together (or come up with another lie) before just speaking out or showing that he's 'livid' on twitter.

I'm just saying I don't believe his lack of a response so far really means anything.

ESPN is a joke between Broussard and Steven A. I can't take it any more. I don't get why they let Steven A push his agenda of Dwight to Brooklyn. Thanks for the info though any news on free agency?

Every time Stephen A. mentions anything about Dwight, it's ALWAYS "Dwight WANTS to go to BROOKLYN!"

Who is this DanA guy? Is he legit, or a guy trying to be somebody on this board???

I'm inclined to believe he's making **** up.

Wow I was way off lol. Maybe I should of read previous page before posting lol. Anyways if rumors are true, Dwight truley has no brain and is easily persuaded . I should use my sources linked to him and ask to borrow some money. Maybe i can convince him since he seems so easy

I have a contact, not a source.

Like I said, Malone will be here by Friday.

I also heard, Ryan will be retained but may be dealt ala Gortat. Jameer is almost certain to end up in Philly one way or another.

A name to keep an eye on in FA if Hennigan decides to spend money on anyone? Danny Green.

I would not be surprised to see the Magic hire Michael Malone.

I hope you're wrong about Jameer and Danny Green, though. Danny Green totally disappeared in the playoffs. I don't mean like one or two games. I mean, like he was in the witness protection program.