Babir_9

2012 Offseason

What are realistic trade options now?

Big mac, fries, and a nice tall vanilla shake.

I wouldnt have minded the houston trade if it involved their 3 picks. Your getting 3 young players who could improve over time and become key parts or role players in building a contender. You get the three young players suck and get that lottery pick for the next year or two

I would still do that trade if no new offers present themselves. lamb is a solid 2, white and jones along with nicholson would be a solid core going forward. lowry and ryno would be good trade chips and jj might could net us a future 1st

Nets not being able to trade for Dwight and Dwight wanting to get dealt are two different things.

We have obligation to trade him to Brooklyn.

Come on people. Please bring a better argument.

Well said.

Via jarrod Rudolph

Everyone needs to wait to hear from Dwight himself before jumping to any conclusions. We don't know the whole story, just wait for it.We all have sources, they all have a story to tell. At the end of the day Dwight will tell his story in actions or interview. Be patient.I know I sound like the Dwight apologist; I'll take that for now. I just think it's wise to wait for Dwight to speak his piece.