Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Dwight needs a friggin reality check...what ever happened to having a sense of personal responsibility? This whole country is going to crap bc nobody seems to possess that anymore. What happened to honoring YOUR commitments? I am so disgusted with this behavior, especially bc I have always supported and defended Dwight to anyone who trashed his game or potential. I thought he loved this city and the fans, and there is no way that is true. I don't like to wish harm on anyone, but what goes around comes around and I hope it comes hard. I hope Henny has the testicular fortitude to tell Dwight to sit on it and twist and he will be traded to whoever we decide...or sit his ass and let him be heckled. Be a man Dwight, own up to your decisions, show some friggin class. Thanks for nothing Douche Coward, you do not deserve the word "Orlando" on your chest.

Robert Littal‏@BlkSportsOnline

What in the blue hell is wrong with Dwight Howard? I mean seriously I think he might be retarded

Robert Littal‏@BlkSportsOnline

I want @Chris_Broussard & his sources to ask Dwight Howard on camera how the Magic blackmail him..threaten to expose his 5 kids? I did that

• Upvote 1