Babir_9

2012 Offseason

What did i do? Merely suggest YBR is and always has been full if sh*t? I said d12 wanted to be traded and we would see the truth draft night...so i was a couple days off...

Be mad at yourself for believing YBRs lies....

Or laugh at you for being a child. I like that one better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What did i do? Merely suggest YBR is and always has been full if sh*t? I said d12 wanted to be traded and we would see the truth draft night...so i was a couple days off...

Just..stop

Blackmailed? By what? If this is true, we need to move the guy already.

Magic: Ok, Dwight, this is a business. We are trading you to LA. You and Kobe should do just fine.

Dwight: No. No. I play for Magic. Me smart. Me want to play for Magic. Opt in I will. Kid I have in Orlando. Opt in I will.

Magic: Are you sure?

Dwight: Yeah.

Months later.

Dwight: Got blackmailed. They was gonna trade me to the Lakers if I didn't opt in. Blackmail that sho was.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Magic: Ok, Dwight, this is a business. We are trading you to LA. You and Kobe should do just fine.

Dwight: No. No. I play for Magic. Me smart. Me want to play for Magic. Opt in I will. Kid I have in Orlando. Opt in I will.

Magic: Are you sure?

Dwight: Yeah.

Months later.

Dwight: Got blackmailed. They was gonna trade me to the Lakers if I didn't opt in. Blackmail that sho was.

The racial undertone isn't needed or funny.

YBR is this garbage Broussard is printing true or is it a last ditch effort by the Nets to get Dwight, they have absolutely no pieces the Magic would want? I thought Dwight loves the Magic Fans too much, what is up with this blackmail S_it?

I thought YBR said he wouldn't be traded on draft night or this week. Not he won't be traded at all? I'm confused.