Babir_9

2012 Offseason

In terms of what andmay I ask why you want my input?

Well, Ive been reading this board for a while and you always seem to shoot down every idea. So I was wondering what kind of moves would you like for the magic to make. Just curious???

• Upvote 1

Well, Ive been reading this board for a while and you always seem to shoot down every idea. So I was wondering what kind of moves would you like for the magic to make. Just curious???

I don't shoot down ideas because I enjoy it, I just try to keep things in a reasonable perspective and I don't want others to feel let down when they expect us to get a guy like Deron Williams. IMO, I'd much rather be surprised with good news than letdown because I had unrealistic expectations, but that's just me. In everything I do, I try to keep an unbiased approach and try to see things for what they really are.

In terms of what I would like to see, it's all dependent on a few factors, ie. Head coach, Dwight, etc. If Dwight doesn't extend, I want him shipped off for rebuilding pieces like expiring contracts and draft picks. If Dwight stays, we have to go hard for another star if possible, like a Josh Smith. If that doesn't work, prepare for FA 2013 and start shedding some salary.

When YBR has any new info worth sharing, he shares it.

Please don't hound the dude in the meantime.

I have to ask the question...when was it determined that YBR actually had any type of insider information at all? A guy from another state with no previous contact or assocation with Dwight, the Magic, or the media for that matter, suddenly is in constant text message contact with Dwight. Does that really ring true to all of you guys? If there is evidence, I'll stand corrected.

I have to ask the question...when was it determined that YBR actually had any type of insider information at all? A guy from another state with no previous contact or assocation with Dwight, the Magic, or the media for that matter, suddenly is in constant text message contact with Dwight. Does that really ring true to all of you guys? If there is evidence, I'll stand corrected.

Because his story backs up, he's been right about everything, and the way he contacts with him is backed up (storyline, etc).

He posted screenshots of twitter DM convos awhile back. No one took him seriously until that night. Then he posted the pictures and he's been pretty spot on from that point on. Some don't buy it, which is fine, but I was stunned when I saw the pictures.

He posted screenshots of twitter DM convos awhile back. No one took him seriously until that night. Then he posted the pictures and he's been pretty spot on from that point on. Some don't buy it, which is fine, but I was stunned when I saw the pictures.

He posted them here on the boards? Don't suppose you have a rough timeframe of when that was? I can do a search of his posts.

When YBR has any new info worth sharing, he shares it.

Please don't hound the dude in the meantime.

Warf.... It's a message board... If people don't want to chat they shouldn't sign up to message boards...

He posted them here on the boards? Don't suppose you have a rough timeframe of when that was? I can do a search of his posts.

He posted them for like 10 minutes and took them down so he didn't draw attention from any outside people. I also remember a member from RealGM posting the pictures in their forum too, until he agreed to take them down.

In terms of the time frame, it was in January.

He posted them for like 10 minutes and took them down so he didn't draw attention from any outside people. I also remember a member from RealGM posting the pictures in their forum too, until he agreed to take them down.

In terms of the time frame, it was in January.

OK, thanks for the info.