Babir_9

2012 Offseason

How much do you think it'd cost to bring in Nick Young? Also, does anyone think that Jonny Flynn has any potential after being a bust his first few years in the league?

951YB.gif

• Upvote 2

Hey dwight THIS is handle impending free agency, hopefully you buy a clue and learn from Jameer. Unlike you Dwight he has been classy thru the whole thing, while your big head makes demands for trades and only to one specific place.

If Jameer leaves I still respect him, I would have had the same for Dwight, but there's a clear difference in character

• Upvote 1

Hey dwight THIS is handle impending free agency, hopefully you buy a clue and learn from Jameer. Unlike you Dwight he has been classy thru the whole thing, while you're big head makes demands for trades and only to one specific place.

If Jameer leaves I still respect him, I would have had the same for Dwight, but there's a clear difference in character

Yeah but Jameer wants to stay and Dwight doesn't 100%.

There's also about 100 mil and 10 years more at stake for Dwight.

I like both our picks this year. Nickolson definitely must get stronger but he has a very interesting potential.

It's definitley time to pull the plug on this life support Orlando has been on for quite some time now. If Howard insists on leaving and Nelson walked, waive/trade everybody except for the last couple years of draft picks we have accumulated. Sign/trade for young - athletic players/draft picks, and continue to focus on improving the management, scouts, assistents, trainers, and ofcourse the coach. The only player besides the draft picks from the last two years and this year i would not shed is Anderson.

My take on this whole off season...

Big Baby says "Dwight's not going anywhere" this could be true or false, but one this is true.. Big Baby is already making a move to take Dwight's Place and make Orlando his town. With him hosting several events lately and doing most tv interviews he is clearly putting him self in position to be the new face of the Magic and it's not all that bad of an idea.

Our Draft picks- Henny let no one down in the league and knew what he wanted and went for it. Great picks and great people to join this team and grow.

The media has absolutely no clue to how this off season is going hince all the hype of trades for the draft and it was absolutely boring! The "insiders" couldn't even predict the right picks teams where taking even when they were on the clock! Henny has whiped the front office clean including admin assts to Otis so in my belief there is no true insiders right now except Henny and his wife.

Jerry Sloan is not going to coach the Magic. With our GM drafting 2 very serviceable big men, Sloan is past his days in growing new talent hince he was not right for the Bobcats. Henny will go for a college coach or "Young" Brian Shaw. Jerry Sloan will have no respect for a 30 year old GM seeing how he has been in the league longer than Henny has been in grade school.

Dwight is going no where... Im not the first to say it, but I'll stick to my guns and not waiver.. Henny is not the type to try and "persuade" him to stay. The Magic picked Henny due to his confidence and confidence to make executive decisions. Henny would not reach out to AtL if there wasn't an indication from Dwight and his "camp" that they are willing to sit back and see what he does. The rumors of him still wanting out is just to publicly make it look like he didn't ask for Otis and Stans head and when he decides to stay the magic will pin it on Henny working a miracle and turning him around when he just wanted Otis and Stan out.

thats it for now....

• Downvote 1

YBR,

Anything new on the Dwight front?

When YBR has any new info worth sharing, he shares it.

Please don't hound the dude in the meantime.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

When YBR has any new info worth sharing, he shares it.

Please don't hound the dude in the meantime.

Chill! It's not like he gets an alert on his cell phone every time someone asks him a question.

• Downvote 2

The thing is people act like YBR will keep something from us if he finds out anything of substance. If you want to know what kind of lunch meat Dwight put on his sandwich then fine, not a huge deal to me at all, but some people should really just take a deep breath and be patient. Things aren't going to happen overnight. When YBR finds out anything worth discussing, we all know he will post.

Bucs fans hated the owners becasue they were cheap (coaching staff and GM included), did everything overpriced, and when they did spend, they overpaid middle level players and paid them like elite ones. Michael Clayton, Quincy Black, Derek Ward, some linebacker who ruptured his achilees day 1, and so on down the line.

They were pissed that we kept making moves that didn't really make the team better instead of going after big fish. Asamougha, among others.

They blew up the team which was fine, tried to build through the draft, and then when they did spend, they tried to hit singles and ended up grounding into double plays. That's what Goran Dragic is, a single. You don't want singles in our position. You need a home run with either a second star, or just blow the whole thing up.

Why do some people want to be Houston/Indy? I leave out Denver because if Javale McGee has an Andrew Bynum like epihany this year, he'll be an elite center. Same with Gallo and his mentality.

You can't put furniture into a house that has no foundation.