Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Double Post: Anyway, I think I would really like to get Wroten and Ross in Orlando and that would be my goal for this draft. Trying to pick the best possible guards I can get in the draft. I want Ross just as bad as I want Wroten because of Ross' style of play it would make him a great player in tandem with a player like Dwight. I see Wroten either becoming like Westbrook or Rondo. That is what I see from him...the guy is great defensively and will need some time to develop, but the ceiling is there for him to be a stud.

i don't believe it until dr arielle chimes in. maybe he can treat PJ3 in his clinic tho

Dr. Arielle got banned for trying to impersonate Dwight Howard. Good riddance to that fairy. To answer your question, though, arthroscopic exploration of the knee maybe necessary to see the extent of damage. If the damage is extensive, surgery maybe the only option. Knee problems are a lot more worrisome if damage to the meniscus is involved. I say stay away from PJ3. Basketball is a running game. If you are a second slower than the norm, you become useless.

• Upvote 1

You think the Suns wll give him 3-4 years?

I doubt anybody would be whatever deal he gets will be for more than just 1 yr. I like Nash too i just don't see him coming here until Howard man the eff up and make a damm decision already. Nobody isn't going to want to come here if Howard isn't here.

I doubt anybody would be whatever deal he gets will be for more than just 1 yr. I like Nash too i just don't see him coming here until Howard man the eff up and make a damm decision already. Nobody isn't going to want to come here if Howard isn't here.

You're absolutely right. We'll have to feel this guy Henny. Is he gonna try to win us a ship this year with one more year of guaranteed Howard or blow this baby up for youth and prospects? Exciting times, Magic fans.