Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Here's Houstons gameplan

Continue to stockpile these assets.

Let's say they come out with Drummond, PJ3, and Harkless for example

they can simply keep them to build their team around

or if Orlando decides to trade Howard, then they'll come here

Obviously the two sides are talking it wouldn't shock me if Hennigan is telling them if you draft ______ and ________ or whomever that if we decide to move Dwight we would like them in a deal

If Henny is telling them who to draft he should be getting two paychecks. Houston will draft their guys and if it works for us they will offer but no way do they draft who henny wants. Now if they can bring back the dream when he was about 27 years old we can make the trade right now.

Topher Williams‏@TopherWillNBA

According to sources Dwight Howard not getting traded and the coach he requested is getting hired by the Orlando Magic as soon as next week.

Topher Williams‏@TopherWillNBA

According to sources Dwight Howard not getting traded and the coach he requested is getting hired by the Orlando Magic as soon as next week.

He's a troll. He just joined twitter yesterday...

Barring him saying something crazy to Rob tonight Dwights not getting traded tomorrow. And Houston can be making those moves to go for another player

Ok. Just make sure you're watching the same draft I am tomorrow night....

If Henny is telling them who to draft he should be getting two paychecks. Houston will draft their guys and if it works for us they will offer but no way do they draft who henny wants. Now if they can bring back the dream when he was about 27 years old we can make the trade right now.

that's not what i'm saying

im saying Houston will take who they want, but Hennigan has told them those players would be acceptable in a Howard trade

00 5 Mike Miller

00 10 Keyon Dooling

00 13 Courtney Alexander

01 15 Steven Hunter

01 22 Jeryl Sasser

02 18 Curtis Borchardt

03 15 Reece Gaines

I said wasnt too bad in reference to all his picks including the early lotto guys. I didnt say "good" either. I also was comparing it to what Ive been used to see happen in the last 5 years which was even worse. In order to win the trade you would need to have two solid all stars out of the three picks which is highly unlikely. If you get one which is still unlikely based on our past record he will still be drastically inferior to dwight and if by some miracle he turns into Lebron or MJ it will still take the full length of his rookie deal to bring him up to where dwight currently is. Comparably it would be great to trade JJ, Ryno and our #19 for Lebron but Im not thinking Miami would bite on that.

So you think for sure Dwight is gone?

Theres no way Robbie is going to turn down Lilliard or Drummond, PJ3, another prospect, Kevin Martin while dumping Turk.....

Dwight wants out. Its common knowledge. He's avoiding Orlando at all costs right now. I fully expect Portland to engage in Dwight discussions as well...

It all depends on what assets Houston is able to attain over the next 24 hours...

that's not what i'm saying

im saying Houston will take who they want, but Hennigan has told them those players would be acceptable in a Howard trade

It just seems like a lot of moving parts would have to fall in place to make it go through. What if one wasnt available or two then Houston may be stuck with guys they didnt really want.

Ok. Just make sure you're watching the same draft I am tomorrow night....

Gotcha, will you be back to talk about the trade tomorrow night??