Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The Bucks and Rockets have swapped 12th and 14th picks respectively in a deal that sends Samuel Dalembert to Milwaukee, sources confirm.

116 User(s) are reading this topic

35 members, 81 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bang Gundy,MagicNoles954,TooMagicalForU,JamminJ21,Skywise316,MakDaRealist,zollman,E_Money18,bhnole,TheJambo,Otown407,Magician09,COLOMBIANO,Shock Phantom,Voodoo Man,Jareth Cutestory,PA Magic FAN,IronPump,Penny Hardaway's Ghost,Magicman28,Capo d'Orlando,Joseph_Kuhr,Ibn Battuta,jaxmagicfan,NittanyBuc,Jay Magic,MagicStingRay,TrueBlueMagic,YaBoyR,vishgos1,Manu Ginobili,Wharf Rat,Nyce_1,Catman,Eskobar

H.A.M.est fanbase I guess :headbang:

Breaking!

Daniel Orton ‏@danielorton21

Gotta give a shoutout to the chipotle on orange! They hooked me and my one of a kind Jew friend up with free burrito bowls!!!

• Upvote 3

116 User(s) are reading this topic

35 members, 81 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bang Gundy,MagicNoles954,TooMagicalForU,JamminJ21,Skywise316,MakDaRealist,zollman,E_Money18,bhnole,TheJambo,Otown407,Magician09,COLOMBIANO,Shock Phantom,Voodoo Man,Jareth Cutestory,PA Magic FAN,IronPump,Penny Hardaway's Ghost,Magicman28,Capo d'Orlando,Joseph_Kuhr,Ibn Battuta,jaxmagicfan,NittanyBuc,Jay Magic,MagicStingRay,TrueBlueMagic,YaBoyR,vishgos1,Manu Ginobili,Wharf Rat,Nyce_1,Catman,Eskobar

H.A.M.est fanbase I guess :headbang:

You should have seen last December when we traded with Phoenix...

I dunno, its looking more and more like Houston is banking that we will trade Dwight for high picks. Maybe Henny had a convo with them. It could be a win win for them though. If we say no, they can just rebuild with those picks i guess.