three3d

POORLY REPRESENTED ALL STAR WEEKEND

I'm to the point where I wouldn't oppose foregoing the dunk contest for a year or two. It has slowly regressed since the year Dwight won and now it's kind of a joke. Even the D-League had a more entertaining competition.

Or people need to step up who can actually throw it down, like another Blake run, a contest with LeBron, Javelle McGee again. I mean, some of these guys are crazy but aren't participating in the contest. I loved how there were a lot of "bigger" names in the 3-point contest and the Skills Challenge but the dunk contest has become a joke anymore. Also, limiting it and changing the rules was a bad idea in my opinion.

I think it's hard to come up with new dunks not done before, but having more stars would help.

With that said, at least it was funny watching the guys have fun in the competition and Evans' two-ball dunk was good.

I also agree the Orlando guys should have won something. We never know when the AS weekend is coming back to Orlando.

I think it's hard to come up with new dunks not done before, but having more stars would help.

With that said, at least it was funny watching the guys have fun in the competition and Evans' two-ball dunk was good.

I also agree the Orlando guys should have won something. We never know when the AS weekend is coming back to Orlando.

I'm kind of done with the dunk contest. There's only so many times you can see someone jump over something and dunk and be impressed. I mean: you can jump high enough to dunk a ball through a 10' hoop, I can assume you can jump over the 3' tall front of that car.

I mean, at a certain point, there's only so many way you can slam a ball through a hoop. When it becomes more about the props, the magic's kind of lost. The double ball dunk was cool, but I've seen it before....in a HIGH SCHOOL dunk contest.

Maybe I'm just old?

I gave the contest one last chance last year. Thought Derozan and McGee were awesome.

The clown with the Kia ended up winning. . . dumb contest. Props make it awful and without props it probably has already been done. Time to retire it.

I'm kind of done with the dunk contest. There's only so many times you can see someone jump over something and dunk and be impressed. I mean: you can jump high enough to dunk a ball through a 10' hoop, I can assume you can jump over the 3' tall front of that car.

I mean, at a certain point, there's only so many way you can slam a ball through a hoop. When it becomes more about the props, the magic's kind of lost. The double ball dunk was cool, but I've seen it before....in a HIGH SCHOOL dunk contest.

Maybe I'm just old?

I must be getting old too...