Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Sunday Showcase Magic @ Heat 2/19/12

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Heat

LeBron just bluffed a ref into calling a blocking foul. He clearly ran over Jameer...

Is it just me or is Howard refusing to challenge shots at the rim this season? Seems like has been doing this less and less over the last few years. Ends up just watching.

• Upvote 1

Howard thought he was fouled and completely gave up on the play. He wasn't even at the half court line with all four of his team mates trying to defend under the basket.

Is it just me or is Howard refusing to challenge shots at the rim this season? Seems like has been doing this less and less over the last few years. Ends up just watching.

He's just trying to make sure that he can stay on the floor. Him fouling out is the last thing we need...

I see the same thing. I just don't think Dwight has been fully engaged all season. He sleepwalks 20pts and 15rbs per game

shooting 27%? keep taking those 3's boys.

If we can't stop them any better than what we've done so far, the 3 is the only way we get back into this game, and we are currently shooting 42 percent from the 3 point line.