Sign in to follow this  
Bang Gundy

JR Smith: Like or Dislike?

Yes or No  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

Wow....no call for Dirk. ultimate disrespect.

I kinda thought he lunged too much to the side trying to get the contact, which is what they're trying to stop calling.

I'm curious as to where all the "OMGZ OTIZ DIDN'T GET JR SMITH WE SUCK SO BAD!!!1ELEVENTYONE" people are after his SUPER impressive 15 points on 38% shooting (33% from 3) are now. Dude started hot, I'll give him that, but then pretty much disappeared after that. Whatever magic trick he used to disappear, he used it on everyone here who thought we should have signed him as well.

Since this post, he's gone 1-8 from the field and 0-3 from 3pt for a whopping 2 points. Yeah, he's en fuego!

First game of the season, on a new team, with one practice...my guess is he'll become more efficient. Btw, have you seen our offense vs the Heat? In case you haven't, we suck.

• Downvote 1

I kinda thought he lunged too much to the side trying to get the contact, which is what they're trying to stop calling.

I'm curious as to where all the "OMGZ OTIZ DIDN'T GET JR SMITH WE SUCK SO BAD!!!1ELEVENTYONE" people are after his SUPER impressive 15 points on 38% shooting (33% from 3) are now. Dude started hot, I'll give him that, but then pretty much disappeared after that. Whatever magic trick he used to disappear, he used it on everyone here who thought we should have signed him as well.

It's one game and those are better numbers than anyone outside of Redick can give us off the bench. Don't get too full of yourself

First game of the season, on a new team, with one practice...my guess is he'll become more efficient. Btw, have you seen our offense vs the Heat? In case you haven't, we suck.

JR Smith.....efficient? lmfao

You either misread or misquoted... I said more efficient. His career numbers back that up

Yep, his career numbers back up that he'll have average efficiency. . . he'll go 7-10 from 3pt one game and then 3-13, 1-6 the next. He'll win you about 9 games in a season and lose you about 32.

The Magic need creators, not chuckers that put up big numbers every other few games because they just shoot a lot. The team lacks someone that can drive to the lane consistently and create for himself or others. We already have plenty of contested fadeaway 30 footers being jacked up, don't need any more.

• Upvote 1

Yep, his career numbers back up that he'll have average efficiency. . . he'll go 7-10 from 3pt one game and then 3-13, 1-6 the next. He'll win you about 9 games in a season and lose you about 32.

He had a name. His name was Hedo Turkoglu.