Sign in to follow this  
BucsFTW

Unofficial Game thread - Magic vs. Hawks 2-10-12

Got what we deserved in this one. Should have handled this team fairly easily, but when you only play about 4 minutes in a 53 minute contest you should lose. This is a frustrating team to watch and it seems it will be this way all season long

Hey I have a brilliant idea. Bench crappy J-rich when the games on the line and let JJ play. Dudes good for nothin but jacking up and bricking threes and missing free throws

I personally HATE...losing games like this. This was a game against a team..with injured players and most of all...a team that we lost to in the playoffs last year. You would think the Magic would play them like they were playing an all-star team but no.....they came out there...wanting to be beat. They played like total ****.

This team is so bipolar...if its not one thing, its another and I hate this loss because I really wanted them to show the Atlanta Hawks the business in Orlando. I guess that business went bankrupt tonight..

Well, we still can't beat the Hawks. Hopefully we don't meet them in the POs.

Can't be TOO disappointed because we have won 4 out of 6 and the losses have been a combined 4 points in two OTs. We still need an upgrade at SG/SF though. We are one piece away.

I'd do Hedo + sweetener for S-Jax at this point.

Hey I have a brilliant idea. Bench crappy J-rich when the games on the line and let JJ play. Dudes good for nothin but jacking up and bricking threes and missing free throws

Yeah. Bringing in a cold shooter off the bench for a final play was the way to go.

Please...Please...STan..never..ever..play Glen Davis again. EVER. I can't stand the guy....I will never turn back my opinion of him. He's a complete waste of a possession. He's selfish with the ball.