Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Barack Obama

Authentic Orlando Magic Signatures?

I'm 95% sure the JJ is legit, I have a ball and a Magic yard gnome signed by him, that he signed right in front of me and both signatures look almost identical to yours.

• Upvote 1

I'm 95% sure the JJ is legit, I have a ball and a Magic yard gnome signed by him, that he signed right in front of me and both signatures look almost identical to yours.

Okay thanks a lot. The seller that sold me the JJ ball was actually from Orlando, which helps it's credential and came with a COA from the Orlando Magic itself and if this guy actually took the time to do this to make $30 and go through the trouble of finding a ball with a Magic logo, he deserves the $30 I paid for it lol

Sweet. Thanks again man. If you get home and take a look at yours, feel free to hit me up with an opinion.

It'll be next weekend, but if I remember to, I'll take a few pics and send you a PM

It's pretty unlikely that someone would be forging Jameer and JJ's autographs. There really isn't any money in it. I've also got several autographs from Dwight, including authenticated cards from Upper Deck and your signature looks exactly like the ones that I have.

I'm not a handwriting analyst but I did stay at a holiday express once.

• Upvote 1

lol, that has to be one of a kind, right? What are the odds that there is an object out there with just those 3 signatures on it?