Sign in to follow this  
DwightSlammer

Blockbuster Trade!!

Blockbuster trade that will keep Howard in Orlando!

Jameer Nelson to PHX

J.J. Redick to PHX

Daniel Orton to PHX

j. Harper to PHX

for Steve Nash's expiring contract to ORL.

Also, with this trade we get under the salary cap for next year so that we have a shot at free agents such as Darren Williams.

Also, we can sign James Posey and Rasheed Wallace to one year deals out of free agency.

This would give Dwight a true top flight Point Guard to play with and also bolster our team's sub par defense.

Posey and Rasheed are both really good defenders

Line up would be:

S. Nash / C. Duhon

J. Rich/ Q. Rich

H. Turk/ J. Posey

R. Anderson/ G. Davis

D. Howard/ R. Wallace

Make it happen Otis!

Make it happen Otis!

James Posey and Rasheed Wallace the players are excellent defenders. The corpses of Posey and Wallace can't guard good high school players.

• Upvote 1

Line up would be:

S. Nash / C. Duhon

J. Rich/ Q. Rich

H. Turk/ J. Posey

R. Anderson/ G. Davis

D. Howard/ R. Wallace

Make it happen Otis!

Make it happen Otis!

I think we would win 10 straight championships with Hedo, J-Rich, Posey and Wallace. They're young and eager to play every night. While we're at it, we could also trade for G.Hill, Kurt Thomas, Derek Fisher and Stackhouse

I don't know if I would call that a blockbuster trade though. I mean, if we include Robin Lopez then we're talking!

• Upvote 1

I think we would win 10 straight championships with Hedo, J-Rich, Posey and Wallace. They're young and eager to play every night. While we're at it, we could also trade for G.Hill, Kurt Thomas, Derek Fisher and Stackhouse

I don't know if I would call that a blockbuster trade though. I mean, if we include Robin Lopez then we're talking!

Word has it Otis went fishing to see if he could hook the corpse of brian williams. I bet a max deal would bring him back. The guy was money when he was on his lithium.

Your mind done gone crazy! But if you have to trade howard how about three team deal.Howard to suns for Gortat and Nash J Rich to houston and get courtney Lee back.Gortat,anderson,Hedo,Lee,Nash with Davis,Clark,Wafer,JJ,Nelson off bench

• Downvote 2

Word has it Otis went fishing to see if he could hook the corpse of brian williams. I bet a max deal would bring him back. The guy was money when he was on his lithium.

I also heard Shaqs coming out of retirement and so is Penny.

Your mind done gone crazy! But if you have to trade howard how about three team deal.Howard to suns for Gortat and Nash J Rich to houston and get courtney Lee back.Gortat,anderson,Hedo,Lee,Nash with Davis,Clark,Wafer,JJ,Nelson off bench

We fire SVG, hire Brian Hill and we got a stew goin