Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Hornets

Maybe because Uhon walks the ball up...

Of course we know that Duhon is walking the up. I guess I should have expanded on that by saying that by walking the ball up, it gives the Hornets too much time to set up on defense, and we know what happens after that. . .no ball movement.

In other words, I was thinking the same thing as Matty, the point guards should push the ball up the court, and there should be better ball movement by the team. . .giving us a better opportunity at scoring

• Upvote 1

Of course we know that Duhon is walking the up. I guess I should have expanded on that by saying that by walking the ball up, it gives the Hornets too much time to set up on defense, and we know what happens after that. . .no ball movement.

In other words, I was thinking the same thing as Matty, the point guards should push the ball up the court, and there should be better ball movement by the team. . .giving us a better opportunity at scoring

Listen...... Its "Uhon"..... not "Duhon".... There is no D with this guy, so he doesnt deserve one with his name until further notice.

Matty is right... But we dont posses that player... maybe Hughes.