Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Game #18 Celtics @ Magic

a change is required we have gone from contending to hanging around the contenders and its not going to get the job done. whether this change comes in the front office the coaching ranks or player movement something needs to be done.

you bet your gosh darn rear end it could.

Otis could make another gamble this weekend that has a higher chance of failing than working, and then we'd be saddled with more contracts or mortgaged future.

Also I want to add that a lot of you fans are really underrating the Celtics. Yes, they are old, yes they didn't have Rondo or Allen. But they still have 2 HOF'ers that bring more than the tangibles to a team. Paul Pierce is still a player that can have big impacts on a game (he had 10 assists tonight) and KG while not the offensive juggernaut that he used to, will give 110% effort on the defensive side of the ball (4 blocks, 3 steals, 10 boards). I'm more upset that we lost when we were up big, not that we lost to the celtics.

It was a panic rhetorical question but I understand what youre saying. With that said blow this ***** up.

I'm all about blowing up the team after a few bad outings...wait didn't we do that last season?

Hopefully the Thunder will trade with us since they're going to gut their team after losing to the Wizards recently.