Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Game #18 Celtics @ Magic

Dwight: "It ain't my fault, I'm Dwight Mother*****ing Howard I do what I want. If we don't win that's on the team, not me. Not like I give a **** either way though. Yahhhhhhh!"

• Upvote 4

JohnDenton555 John Denton

1st Dwight quote: "We didn’t play the right way. We’ve got to change. Everybody can’t come down and feel like they have to take over."

So quick to point fingers.

F Dwight and all his wisdom. Where the heck was all his effort and leadership when things were falling apart.

Dwight: "It ain't my fault, I'm Dwight Mother*****ing Howard I do what I want. If we don't win that's on the team, not me. Not like I give a **** either way though. Yahhhhhhh!"

I endorse this post

Man dwight needs to own up to the fact that this loss was as much (if not more) his fault as everyone else's.

JohnDenton555 John Denton

1st Dwight quote: "We didn’t play the right way. We’ve got to change. Everybody can’t come down and feel like they have to take over."

10 minutes ago

Can it get any worse?

you bet your gosh darn rear end it could.

Otis could make another gamble this weekend that has a higher chance of failing than working, and then we'd be saddled with more contracts or mortgaged future.

Also I want to add that a lot of you fans are really underrating the Celtics. Yes, they are old, yes they didn't have Rondo or Allen. But they still have 2 HOF'ers that bring more than the tangibles to a team. Paul Pierce is still a player that can have big impacts on a game (he had 10 assists tonight) and KG while not the offensive juggernaut that he used to, will give 110% effort on the defensive side of the ball (4 blocks, 3 steals, 10 boards). I'm more upset that we lost when we were up big, not that we lost to the celtics.

I've never been so embarassed to be a Magic fan at a home game. I swear there were more Celts fans in our house than Magic fans. As if that isn't bad enough, I have 4th ro season tix and every time I got a little rowdy, I received stares and snears from the wine and cheese crowd in the lower bowl.

As much as I want to blame this loss on coaching and player effort, I also must point out that Magic fans suck. Whether it is selling season tix and filling our building with the opposing team's fans, or giving boisterous home fans a dirty look for ruining your peace and quiet at a public sports event...Magic fans suck!!!!

• Upvote 3