Sign in to follow this  
jec

get rid of everybody

We just lost a game. I think we should get rid of everybody who didn't do well. Ryan Anderson is useless. I think we should put together a trade for a proven winner like Derek Fisher. I know we're 5-3 and it's early, but we're on a one game slide and it only gets worse from here unless we do something drastic NOW.

We just lost a game. I think we should get rid of everybody who didn't do well. Ryan Anderson is useless. I think we should put together a trade for a proven winner like Derek Fisher. I know we're 5-3 and it's early, but we're on a one game slide and it only gets worse from here unless we do something drastic NOW.

You're kidding yourself if you think the team, as is, can compete well enough to make Dwight stay.

Seriously, down 3 points with few minutes left and lose the game by 15?? You know, you can lose and make it respectable game. This was not.

Ever since that awful trade last year, we can't seem to just beat the better teams while actually keeping a lead during the game. Whenever we face a legit contender, we're always trying to come back from big deficits. We may get lucky every now and then and come back when our threes decide to fall, but thats looking like the exception now.

Not championship winning basketball. Not even championship contending basketball. Not even close.

You're kidding yourself if you think the team, as is, can compete well enough to make Dwight stay.

The Magic are the only team that can be down 3 points with few minutes left and lose the game by 15. You know, you can lose and make it respectable game. This was not.

Ever since that awful trade last year, we can't seem to just beat the better teams while actually keeping a lead during the game. Whenever we face a legit contender, we're always trying to come back from big deficits. We may get lucky every now and then and come back when our threes decide to fall, but thats looking like the exception now.

Not championship winning basketball. Not even championship contending basketball. Not even close.

I think we are a mediocre team, a second round exit team, and that our division belongs to Miami for the better part of the next decade. So no, I'm not kidding myself. I just find it amusing how people are calling for Stan's and Meer's heads already. I know it's January, but we've only played 8 games.

Like you mentioned, Otis screwed our short term future over with last year's moves, so nobody should be surprised with the results so far.