AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

And now they have 10 million off the books.

they traded expiring contracts for him....genius. they basically threw away their pick for a a few games of gerald wallace

Prayers go out to Drose out with torn ACL.

Addidas just lost it's 2 biggest stars to major injuries,man this lockout season was no joke.

Big loss for the Olympic team, too.

Not to mention that USA Basketball is a Nike squad...and Adidas' two biggest guys go out? Hmmmmmm.

:shard:

Big loss for the Olympic team, too.

Not to mention that USA Basketball is a Nike squad...and Adidas' two biggest guys go out? Hmmmmmm.

:shard:

KARMA. Those bastards!!

jsmith+howard=championship.

turn on tnt and watch him do work on the celtics

Yeah I was about to post this,we need to do everything this offseason to trade for Jsmoove.His game is so smooth for a pf,can drive,rebound,block,pass he just needs a consistent jumper.

Dwight/Jsmoove frontcourt would cause havoc.

Yeah I was about to post this,we need to do everything this offseason to trade for Jsmoove.His game is so smooth for a pf,can drive,rebound,block,pass he just needs a consistent jumper.

Dwight/Jsmoove frontcourt would cause havoc.

i love how he gets the rebound then pushes the break to find the open man. his jumper is nice also when open

Swap Ryno, picks, and probably Redick to ATL for JSMOOVE and then try to sign Ray Allen to the MLE. Add some athleticism with Josh and championship experience and defense with Ray.

Swap Ryno, picks, and probably Redick to ATL for JSMOOVE and then try to sign Ray Allen to the MLE. Add some athleticism with Josh and championship experience and defense with Ray.

Man we would have a sick lineup.

Meer

Ray

Turk

Jsmoove

Dwight

Championship

smith is a tough guy who wants to win. i would be happy with a nelson/jrich/smith/davis/dwight. hes a star player that gets underated b/c atl doesn't get any media attention