AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Amare here is a comically bad idea.

If it help us keep Dwight and we can sign Steve Nash,it would be a great idea.Amare can still score the basketball he just needs to be the #1 opton on offense.

I do find it humorous that people rip on Otis by saying he's a horrible GM, then say we should bring in an injury prone, 30 year old Amar'e next to Dwight

I do find it humorous that people rip on Otis by saying he's a horrible GM, then say we should bring in an injury prone, 30 year old Amar'e next to Dwight

Apparently some people subscribe to the Isiah Thomas school of General Management.

not_gonna_raichu_a_love_song_by_antoinimous2.jpg

Haha "Raichu"

Anyways, I would do J Rich and Hedo for Amare in a heartbeat, but why the hell would the Knicks do it? So they can have a washed up 12 million a year backup SF?

I would rather have Amare over Turk/Jrich.Oh if Otis is back as our GM this is a move that he would definitely make,it depends on if Dwight would sign off on this trade.

If it help us keep Dwight and we can sign Steve Nash,it would be a great idea.Amare can still score the basketball he just needs to be the #1 opton on offense.

How do this not help. Let me count the ways.

1. Amare has no knees.

2. Amare has a contract that cannot be insured.

3. Amare will make 65 million over the next 3 years

4. He and Dwight are not that close

5. Dwight wants to be the number one option

6. Glen "Big Baby" Davis is a better player than Amare at this point

7. He punches fire extinguishers and baby seals

I am sure there are many more.

How do this not help. Let me count the ways.

1. Amare has no knees.

2. Amare has a contract that cannot be insured.

3. Amare will make 65 million over the next 3 years

4. He and Dwight are not that close

5. Dwight wants to be the number one option

6. Glen "Big Baby" Davis is a better player than Amare at this point

7. He punches fire extinguishers and baby seals

I am sure there are many more.

Wow your right maybe I jumped the gun,I forgot that he has a nasty contract the next 3yrs.Ok im back on the Jsmoove bandwagon,even though we have no trade peices to get him.

I think we should just stay on the course we are on and get Ellis this summer and sign some young bench guys for cheap. I think guys like Budinger Ebanks and Thompson could develop into really good role players with Ellis and Howard as our stars

I wish you could hear the fans up here talk of him lol. They'd pay his plane fare out of NYC and probably take anything you offer for him. The last 5 hours on wfan today they have been talking about ways to get rid of him.

I wish you could hear the fans up here talk of him lol. They'd pay his plane fare out of NYC and probably take anything you offer for him. The last 5 hours on wfan today they have been talking about ways to get rid of him.

I understand, punching a fire estinguisher after a road loss to the Heat is nothing short of retarded but I'd rather have Amare (even with his horrible contract) than Hedo + Jason Richardson (who also have horrible contracts)

People also have to understand that Amare just lost his elder brother a few weeks ago, and that may - comprehensibly - cause some anxiety and lower your level of play, not to mention the injuries etc.

Who knows what he could do next year? He could become the Amare of old, or close to it. He was playing like a damn MVP when Melo was out