AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Completely agree but my god what a horrible call.

Definitely a blown call, just like the missed back court violation call.... as we Magic fans are more than aware of... It happens.

I just laugh at TNT for trying to down play the bump, anyone can see that he stuck the chest out a little which caused the contact after Rondo went toe to toe with the ref.

This was more of a real call than Turks suspension for touching a ref.

Definitely a blown call, just like the missed back court violation call.... as we Magic fans are more than aware of... It happens.

I just laugh at TNT for trying to down play the bump, anyone can see that he stuck the chest out a little which caused the contact after Rondo went toe to toe with the ref.

This was more of a real call than Turks suspension for touching a ref.

Yea he gets at least a game but maybe more being he's a repeat offender.

Didn't he slam Kirk Heinrich into the scorers table (when Kirk was a Bull).....in the playoffs...and got off with no punishment? Nba won't do shiiiii. I hope they do, but they let him and Garnett get away with mugging ppl for yrs

What people aren't even talking about is that as Rondo was walking away, Avery Bradley pulled a Turkoglu. Boston could be (although I doubt it) getting a call about two suspensions, not just one.

Would anyone trade for Amare this offseason,his stock is very low right now,he still looks athletic after coming back from his back injury,he and Melo just don't fit well together.It would be a huge risk with 2 big men with back problems,but it might be lightning in a bottle.

Turk/Jrich for Amare sign Nash MLE

Don't bash me.

Would anyone trade for Amare this offseason,his stock is very low right now,he still looks athletic after coming back from his back injury,he and Melo just don't fit well together.It would be a huge risk with 2 big men with back problems,but it might be lightning in a bottle.

Turk/Jrich for Amare sign Nash MLE

Don't bash me.

Not only did he struggle to fit with Melo, he struggled to fit next to Chandler. Would have similar problems playing next to Dwight.