AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Nah, thing is he wants to stay, he just wants some 'changes'.

And yeah i was shocked people thought he was faking. Even if he disagrees with Stan or doesnt like him doesnt mean he'd quit on the team

I dont think he'd quit on the team. I'd like to see our team captain at the games though. Should take a page out of Kobes' book and be barking at Orton and telling him what to do. If for nothing else, then to make Ping look like an ass. Can't stand the guy.

On a different note. I'm kinda glad Dwight hasn't been playing. I want to see him at 100 if we can, but I think we are raising our trade value with certain players. This could benefit us in the off season.

I dont think he'd quit on the team. I'd like to see our team captain at the games though. Should take a page out of Kobes' book and be barking at Orton and telling him what to do. If for nothing else, then to make Ping look like an ass. Can't stand the guy.

On a different note. I'm kinda glad Dwight hasn't been playing. I want to see him at 100 if we can, but I think we are raising our trade value with certain players. This could benefit us in the off season.

Yeah we talked about that before the Atlanta game. He'll get it eventually.

And no doubt were raising value...maybe even to the point we could get oh lets say, Monta Ellis

And no doubt were raising value...maybe even to the point we could get oh lets say, Monta Ellis

As someone who had the same injury as Dwight I highly doubt he wants to sit on the bench for 3 hours. Sitting like that for that long will kill you.

When you say "get it" what are you referring to? I hope youre not talking about showing up to games supporting the team. Theres nothing to get as far as that goes. He as a leader should be there at least during home games.

As someone who had the same injury as Dwight I highly doubt he wants to sit on the bench for 3 hours. Sitting like that for that long will kill you.

Yeah that sounds painful, but ive seen him on the sidelines before, being at some games to support before the playoffs could be helpful for the team if hes not it too much pain

When you say "get it" what are you referring to? I hope youre not talking about showing up to games supporting the team. Theres nothing to get as far as that goes. He as a leader should be there at least during home games.

I mean that being at the games means a lot for his teammates. That being said sitting on that bench with a herniated disk in your lower back has to be painful

I mean that being at the games means a lot for his teammates. That being said sitting on that bench with a herniated disk in your lower back has to be painful

Ive never had a herniated disk so I dont know how painful it is but if hes able to be there he def should be.

Josh Smith or Monta Ellis,I hope these are the guys we target this offseason.

Will be easier to obtain Monta, have to see about Anderson/Vasquez before Smith

Ive never had a herniated disk so I dont know how painful it is but if hes able to be there he def should be.

agreed

Like I mentioned earlier would be very painful to sit still like that for the 3 hours of a game. As someone who's had the injury it's basically being constantly restless. You sit a long time you get very stiff and uncomfortable and same can be said for standing. Granted Dwight has 24/7 care but I doubt there's any way he can sit through a game like that.

Will be easier to obtain Monta, have to see about Anderson/Vasquez before Smith

Man don't get me excited,I do agree that Monta might be obtainable this offseason,Milwaukee looks like they will miss the playoffs,the Jennings/Ellis backcourt looks like it want work longterm.