AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Evan Dunlap ‏ @BQRMagic Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

Magic trying to move Hedo, but aren't having much luck, new report says. Might need to include 2 future 1sts. sbn.to/znLCjj

Evan Dunlap ‏ @BQRMagic Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

Magic trying to move Hedo, but aren't having much luck, new report says. Might need to include 2 future 1sts. sbn.to/znLCjj

Yeah...I really can't stand Hedo. Never could. I'd streak if we traded him and got something of importance back.

Yeah...I really can't stand Hedo. Never could. I'd streak if we traded him and got something of importance back.

hind sight... we should of kept Lewis and put in at the 3 and had RA playing the 4....... sigh... oh well

Maybe we could trade Turk to an international loving team like the Raptors.... Oh wait...

I really like Hedo. That being said, I wouldn't mind just getting draft picks and salary dumps.

Guess Hollinger is trying his luck on the ESPN trade machine and proposed good moves. I was kind of excited since JH, is one of the few guys I would listen to from ESPN. Then I read what trade he has in mind for Orlando:

Michael Beasley, Daniel Orton, Justin Harper, Anthony Randolph and Orlando's first-round pick to Milwaukee; J.J. Redick, Beno Udrih and the rights of Fran Vazquez to Minnesota; Jon Brockman, J.J. Barea and Ersan Ilyasova to Orlando

Deadline trades that should happen

I just completely shook my head on this..... what kind of F'd up trade is that?

tribjazz profile

tribjazz If Jazz could just add one true 3-point shooter, Utah would be so much more dangerous. Harris, Millsap, Jefferson, bench playing well ...