Sign in to follow this  
fas dancin

Will JJ finally get an opportunity to be a starter

Is it safe to say the Magic are now planning to start JJ at SG? Von Wafer as a back up, and Larry Hughes the old scrub (I hate that guy). BTW, I posted this on the main thread but no one responded, so I'm posting it here, lol.

Missed play off shots

trade him.

To be fair he was coming off a serious injury which limited his practice habits quite a lot. There are very few guys in the NBA with as good of a jump shot as he has and he has improved in most aspects of his game every year since he has come to the NBA.

Ugh, I know. I still want to punch that guy for seeing him out after lost playoff games when he should have been resting or in the gym. I couldn't fathom doing anything else with the Hawks looking to put us down. Couldn't do it.

Ugh, I know. I still want to punch that guy for seeing him out after lost playoff games when he should have been resting or in the gym. I couldn't fathom doing anything else with the Hawks looking to put us down. Couldn't do it.

Weak!

I am actually quite happy for him to start. I think all the work he has put in will pay off... I think he will strife. I think he will become a scorer and play maker no one expected.

Weak!

I am actually quite happy for him to start. I think all the work he has put in will pay off... I think he will strife. I think he will become a scorer and play maker no one expected.

Whatever guy. It's a winners resolve that I'm looking for, that's all. He's an awesome sixth man. Personally, I'd rather not watch every Wade, Bryant, Evans, Allen, insert athletic small guard blow past him in the starting position. Has he occasionally done a decent job? Yes but, not consistently enough to be a starter. It'd be painful to watch.

Whatever guy. It's a winners resolve that I'm looking for, that's all. He's an awesome sixth man. Personally, I'd rather not watch every Wade, Bryant, Evans, Allen, insert athletic small guard blow past him in the starting position. Has he occasionally done a decent job? Yes but, not consistently enough to be a starter. It'd be painful to watch.

Whatever guy?

Ok... wait and see. All I know is that whenever Redick has been healthy and started he has done a great job. And if you think he has been carved by those players you mention.... just go back and watch Carter's or Jrich's defense..... Redick has been much better... and I am not just talking one on one.... when you talk about team defense his is much better than both of them too!

Whatever guy?

Ok... wait and see. All I know is that whenever Redick has been healthy and started he has done a great job. And if you think he has been carved by those players you mention.... just go back and watch Carter's or Jrich's defense..... Redick has been much better... and I am not just talking one

on one.... when you talk about team defense his is much better than both of them too!

Being better than the colts doesn't make you a great football team.

Being better than the colts doesn't make you a great football team.

Thank god its not *****ing football then.....! Maybe you should follow the Raptors then.. seems like that team will make you see and appreciate what we have in Orlando..... Actually I think there is game tape of Redick torching them... look that **** up GUY!

Thank god its not *****ing football then.....! Maybe you should follow the Raptors then.. seems like that team will make you see and appreciate what we have in Orlando..... Actually I think there is game tape of Redick torching them... look that **** up GUY!

Watched that game. Good thing we'll be playing them in the finals. I appreciate you're grasp of metaphors.