Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

The earlier stages of Shaq's Reebok shoes did well. And his lower priced Dunkman brand shoes did very well. At one point, Dunkman was generating a $170 million dollar per year profit. Shaq recently decided to take steps to try and revamp that brand.

It is harder for even the most marketable big men to sell sneakers. However, I think Dwight's recent stuff has looked really good. Adidas took their foot off the gas as far as marketing though. He hasn't really been visible next to his shoe since the "Fast Don't Lie" commercials...meanwhile, they've moved full steam ahead with the Rose campaign.

The earlier stages of Shaq's Reebok shoes did well. And his lower priced Dunkman brand shoes did very well. At one point, Dunkman was generating a $170 million dollar per year profit. Shaq recently decided to take steps to try and revamp that brand.

It is harder for even the most marketable big men to sell sneakers. However, I think Dwight's recent stuff has looked really good. Adidas took their foot off the gas as far as marketing though. He hasn't really been visible next to his shoe since the "Fast Don't Lie" commercials...meanwhile, they've moved full steam ahead with the Rose campaign.

They probably stopped so they could try and force him into a bigger market.

wouldn't be shocked...

However...Penny sold sneakers in Orlando. TMac sold sneakers in Orlando with adidas. I understand the appeal of having the guy in NY and LA...but Shaq, the most marketable big to ever play, saw his sneaker sales decline as soon as he went to LA. His dunkman brand peaked in 2005, when in Miami.

but yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if they slowed it down to sway him.

wouldn't be shocked...

However...Penny sold sneakers in Orlando. TMac sold sneakers in Orlando with adidas. I understand the appeal of having the guy in NY and LA...but Shaq, the most marketable big to ever play, saw his sneaker sales decline as soon as he went to LA. His dunkman brand peaked in 2005, when in Miami.

but yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if they slowed it down to sway him.

That is true. Everyone owned a pair of T-Macs

im just gonna be honest here,im a mavs fan but i have much respect for your organization. anyways to get to the point, how would you guys feel if mavericks send Odom,Rodrigue Beaubois,Dominique Jones,Ian mahimi for howard+7mill cash,and a few picks?...again i mean no disrespect to your organization or Forum

• Downvote 1

im just gonna be honest here,im a mavs fan but i have much respect for your organization. anyways to get to the point, how would you guys feel if mavericks send Odom,Rodrigue Beaubois,Dominique Jones,Ian mahimi for howard+7mill cash,and a few picks?...again i mean no disrespect to your organization or Forum

I'd do that trade.

Then i'd pull up my pants and cry for awhile.

• Upvote 2

I'm assuming your sending 3 mil in cash and another 4 mil under the table?

I just asked this guy I know who is on crystal meth, acid, crack, and has been drinking since noon. He says he would do it in a heartbeat.

Just so you know, this is equivalent to us sending you guys Ryan Anderson, Jameer Nelson, a 2nd round pick, and the rights to Pat Garrity for Dirk.

• Upvote 1