Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

We are not in the position cleveland was 2 years ago. Lebron was a free agent. D12 is opting out before his contract expire. Lebron was decent enough to play the full contract wit the team. D12 is walking away as a coward.

Cleveland had already a first round pick from the clippers after a trade. Which ended up been the first round pick a year later and their own pick which was the 3rd overall.

If we trade D12 to the nets we might be able to get a top 10. If he walks we would not get any picks other than our late round pick.

Is rather trade him with hedo and duhon and open our cap space for this year free agency. Have you look at the free agents othet than D 12 and williams??? It is deep!

We will do better by trading him. I dont care where as long as they take hedo and duhon or jrich.

With this in mind, i dont mind the nets trade as long as the include the unprotected first, marshall and the expire contract if okur and hump.

You do realize that we are not under the cap right? You do understand that because of that the salaries we send out and the salaries that come in have to match within a certain percentage unless we trade with a team that is under the cap which none of the 3 teams on Dwights list are right? If you get expiring deals and clean out our bad deals then yes that does help. Now please show me a trade with those teams that does that.

Oh and Berto please do explain the whole Lebron 3 yr thing to me. Not because I don't understand but because I want as many people as possible to join me in the fun of trying to explain the obvious.

.@JJRedick47 about Wed. gm vs. Port: "I think we have something to prove. This particular (Magic) group hasn’t beaten a great team yet."

WOW! low blow to the NETS and Dwight..

Dwight shoes are not selling as much. That is why Adidas wants him in a bigger market.

But I don't think any center has been able to sell any shoes in the past, Except Olajuwon of course. Who remember those?

He dosnt Sell much Because adidas Sucks at advertising and dwights shoes are ugly not stylish like Rose's

• Upvote 1

Ok, i will buy that. But you and I know that was impossible to tell. Miami was able to be creative by opening that cap space on that same year during draft day. No way the three of them were able to tell the future three years prior.

You mean like when they weren't able to discuss it during the Olympics? Oh wait that did happen, in 2008. How could they have discussed that ahead of time? They were planning to be on the same team Miami just happened to be the team to make it happen.

You do realize that we are not under the cap right? You do understand that because of that the salaries we send out and the salaries that come in have to match within a certain percentage unless we trade with a team that is under the cap which none of the 3 teams on Dwights list are right? If you get expiring deals and clean out our bad deals then yes that does help. Now please show me a trade with those teams that does that.

Oh and Berto please do explain the whole Lebron 3 yr thing to me. Not because I don't understand but because I want as many people as possible to join me in the fun of trying to explain the obvious.

YEP, you are correct in a certain extent.

Okur and Hump expiring contracts will do that and of course a 3rd team has to be involved.

The Lebron 3 year thing is just simple speculation without any base whatsoever. There was mention in the media that they did talk about it a few years before they became free agents. However, none of them had control over it and surely it was not discussed 3 years prior. The same happened with Carmelo, Amare and CP3 which, although less unlikely since the acquisition of Tyson, is still a possibility.

Don't get me wrong I hate Lebron as much or more than you do but Dwight is playing a different more immature way out of Orlando which is a lot to say considering the way Lebron left.

DIdn't Dwight even maked fun of him...

You mean like when they weren't able to discuss it during the Olympics? Oh wait that did happen, in 2008. How could they have discussed that ahead of time? They were planning to be on the same team Miami just happened to be the team to make it happen.

I guess we posted a comment about the same time about this. 2008 Olimpic discussion was AFTER he signed his 3 year extension.

Miami was not a sure thing.. Lebron as well as Wade looked also outside there respective team and CHicago was a strong possibility for either Lebron or Wade; not both.

Riley just played the cards well as, I am sure, Otis will this offseason..

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE OTIS COMMENT!!

I guess we posted a comment about the same time about this. 2008 Olimpic discussion was AFTER he signed his 3 year extension.

Miami was not a sure thing.. Lebron as well as Wade looked also outside there respective team and CHicago was a strong possibility for either Lebron or Wade; not both.

Riley just played the cards well as, I am sure, Otis will this offseason..

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE OTIS COMMENT!!

:shard:

He dosnt Sell much Because adidas Sucks at advertising and dwights shoes are ugly not stylish like Rose's

But, but, but that is your boy....

DID shak had a deal with any of then? Didn't he had a run with Reebok?

He was more appealing than Dwight and his shoes did not sell well. He later had a deal with either payless, walmart, target, publix or dollar tree(I can't remember) to make it available to everyone and still was not able to sell them.

But, but, but that is your boy....

DID shak had a deal with any of then? Didn't he had a run with Reebok?

He was more appealing than Dwight and his shoes did not sell well. He later had a deal with either payless, walmart, target, publix or dollar tree(I can't remember) to make it available to everyone and still was not able to sell them.

I had these shoes back in the days hah....