Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I've been there once for a foreign language convention at UCA. I'm from Siloam Springs (don't know if you know where that is) and I go to the U of A if the avatar didn't give it away. haha

isnt that where Marcus Monk is from?? and youre lucky, admissions is crazy up there. Good win against Kansas St/Miss St!

Thanks for posting YBR.

Just re-enforces that Dwight isn't the guy I thought he was. From that I don't think he wants to stay at all and nothing could be done to keep him here.

Anyway, if the problem is Stan, and Stan met with Dwight and is now more positive, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

That's positive thinking. I just don't buy it though.

Until Dwight signs an extension I'm of the belief he's gone.

Anyway, if the problem is Stan, and Stan met with Dwight and is now more positive, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

well yeah, those messages were during the lockout BEFORE a lot of stuff happened/didnt happened with the organization

Thanks for posting YBR.

Just re-enforces that Dwight isn't the guy I thought he was. From that I don't think he wants to stay at all and nothing could be done to keep him here.

man i was saying the same thing. If i posted some of the other DM's/text messages i got yall would REALLY be shocked

That's positive thinking. I just don't buy it though.

Until Dwight signs an extension I'm of the belief he's gone.

couple hours ago he said he still wants stan gone, said he shoulda been gone 2 years ago lol

man i was saying the same thing. If i posted some of the other DM's/text messages i got yall would REALLY be shocked

you're really jeopardizing your relationship with dwight, i'd delete those pics asap or in the future pm them to a mod or something. I saw it, a few other did too. but no point for the whole internet to know.

thanks for posting too!

couple hours ago he said he still wants stan gone, said he shoulda been gone 2 years ago lol

What's his deal with Stan anyway?

Thanks for posting YBR.

I've thought this for a while now. I open messaged back and forth with him, on twitter, the night Lebron announced he was going to Miami, and I was pretty certain then that he had already made up his mind he wanted to go. Complaining about how its just not the same in Orlando as some other cities. I told him Orlando loved him, and he said "yall don't love me".

He comes off as a douche with some of the **** he says. I think he is pretty entitled, and immature for a 26 year old.

Edit: And, yeah, thanks YBR. I never really doubted you. Pretty much everything you said fits with what I've read him say on twitter.

Gotta love how we're all sucking up to a guy we called a fraud up until 10 minutes ago :P

Haha :shard:

I didn't get a chance to read any of the DMs before he closed them. What did they say?

you're really jeopardizing your relationship with dwight, i'd delete those pics asap or in the future pm them to a mod or something. I saw it, a few other did too. but no point for the whole internet to know.

thanks for posting too!

i know, thats why ive been so hesitant to post stuff on here. Dwight trusts me with A LOT of stuff that im sure he doesnt want out, so i would appreciate it if we really kept stuff here on this forum lol. I tell yall stuff because yall are Magic fans like me and we all just want Dwight to stay, so i kind of let yall know what hes thinking.

But no problem bro, just wanted to show im legit