Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Despise as a person and professional? He is just a 26 year old Phenom that is just trying to live his life and try and win a championship. The game is quickly evolving into a league where you need A LOT of talent to compete and win a championship. The game is changing to where it is no longer possible to win it all unless you have serious star power. Obviously you are going to bring up Dallas and say they only had Dirk but that team had JKidd,a future HOF Sean Marion and Terry would avg 20ppg and marion some years 10+rebounds before they were on the Mavs playing their role. Dwight saw what happened last year and thought this team just does not have it. He almost went as far to leave the City he built just to win. We all know we don't have a team to win the championship and so does he. We constantly bash these players for wanting to win like Lebron but it is not all their fault. They are so smart they know it is getting harder to win it all without another superstar on your team. Dwight just wants to win! Now we have one more year to fix it because he wants to stay. If we don't I wouldn't blame him to wanting to accomplish a childhood dream and win a ring.

LOL..... Homey isn't just trying to live his life and enjoy his job and profession..... He's holding a franchise hostage and basically taking a huge **** on all of his teammates.... NOBODY expected Dallas to win last year. Yeah they got Nowitski and Terry, but Marion is a shadow of his former self and Chandler was no threat on the offensive end. We had a better team in 2009....... Acting like a professional is KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT in front of the cameras...... Dwight has a real bad habit of running off at the mouth when he's not happy..... He's basically given a verbal resume and interview to every major market that we've played in this year..... He's a 26 year old putz..... If I owned the team his ass would be benched until I could get rid of him.....

LOL..... Homey isn't just trying to live his life and enjoy his job and profession..... He's holding a franchise hostage and basically taking a huge **** on all of his teammates.... NOBODY expected Dallas to win last year. Yeah they got Nowitski and Terry, but Marion is a shadow of his former self and Chandler was no threat on the offensive end. We had a better team in 2009....... Acting like a professional is KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT in front of the cameras...... Dwight has a real bad habit of running off at the mouth when he's not happy..... He's basically given a verbal resume and interview to every major market that we've played in this year..... He's a 26 year old putz..... If I owned the team his ass would be benched until I could get rid of him.....

But you DON'T own the team so.....

You are not Jesus...Jesus is Tim Tebow. Drink from YBR's flask of Orton blood and hot schlitz and all will be forgiven.o

LOL!

This is just funny. Being from Utah, I'm the only Magic fan I know, and I love that people keep asking me what the latest on Dwight is and I literally have to keep explaining to people that Dwight has once again changed his mind.

In all seriousness, I feel bad for Dwight though. Yeah he's an adult, but dude's a global icon and several of the people he probably thinks he can trust have their own agendas. I bet he's getting pulled this way and that from all sides. I don't think I'd know what to do either if I were in his shoes. Of course it seems easy to say stay in Orlando and build a legacy, but at the same time, who knows how much longer you have left and if you're going to stay healthy. I honestly believe he wants to win, and if I were him I'd want to win sooner than later and I might be licking my chops at playing with DWill too. If Dwight leaves, I thank him kindly for many a good memory, if Dwight stays, I look forward to kicking some more ***.

Right now, I"m happy that it seems we can kick some more ***.

Whats up? know what you mean dude people keep making fun of me because I'm like Dwight's staying! Then an hour later it's....nevermind he hates the magic still.... Now its hes staying again...WHAT A DAY.

I hear by relinquish my title. This one is going to be hard to beat. If only we had Greg Oden...hows that?

Meh, never had an issue with you being blatantly obnoxious just to stir the pot. Differences in opinions? You bet, but nothing more :cheers:

You are not Jesus...Jesus is Tim Tebow. Drink from YBR's flask of Orton blood and hot schlitz and all will be forgiven.o

Speaking of Tebow....

Christina Rordam‏@OrlDivaRealtor

Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

BREAKING: Dwight Howard has been traded to the Denver Broncos for Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos dancers.

Retweeted by Daniel Orton

LOL!

Damn..... I see Kramer is being the ultimate ass to you..... Like I said earlier.... I'm not a hater. I just don't trust the man.... In any case tell Kramer to **** and go jerk off...... It'll kill his stress levels..... Some people just need a good blow up doll..... :o

Damn..... I see Kramer is being the ultimate ass to you..... Like I said earlier.... I'm not a hater. I just don't trust the man.... In any case tell Kramer to **** and go jerk off...... It'll kill his stress levels..... Some people just need a good blow up doll..... :o

lol ehhh, he's probably a Nets fan...that should be enough

I'm going to *****ing bed now.................. When I wake up.............. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we'll see what happens. If Lebron is a Magicman I'll actually do cartwheels........

My friend on Twitter lmao

Dwight Howards teammate rating(2k12) has dropped from A- to a D+ but went back up to a B+ and now is at a C.