Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

You know: if you're going to troll, at least do yourself the service of looking up how long a max free agent contract is.

Well read the new CBA and see what New Jersey could offer Dwight in the summer....that being said, like I told Dwight, Orlando can offer him more money on a max contract than any other team. He doesn't seem to think so, which tells me his agent isn't telling him everything he's supposed to.

Well read the new CBA and see what New Jersey could offer Dwight in the summer....that being said, like I told Dwight, Orlando can offer him more money on a max contract than any other team. He doesn't seem to think so, which tells me his agent isn't telling him everything he's supposed to.

I'll give you credit: you at least stick with your (increasingly desperate, transparent, and utterly ridiculous) core lie like most trolls I've encountered wouldn't ever even attempt.

So congratulations: you are truly the best I've ever seen at being an absolutely pathetic human being on the internet.

Given that you've already posted Dwight's fake phone number, you should now post your fake mailing address so that I can send you a fake trophy for this accomplishment.

• Upvote 2

I'll give you credit: you at least stick with your (increasingly desperate, transparent, and utterly ridiculous) core lie like most trolls I've encountered wouldn't ever even attempt.

So congratulations: you are truly the best I've ever seen at being an absolutely pathetic human being on the internet.

Given that you've already posted Dwight's fake phone number, you should now post your fake mailing address so that I can send you a fake trophy for this accomplishment.

Ok, what do you want me to do to prove I'm talking to him? And I'm not posting his whole number on here...but anybody on here that has his number knows the first 6 digits I posted are correct

I'm in contact with Dwight's carrier pigeon. Anyone who knows his first name can confirm my connection is legit.