Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

funny thing is...mavs could offer Beuabois,Marion,Haywood for howard straight up...i just dont know if mavs OR Orlando would do it...i guess that would fix alot of problems...but problem is, mavs dont want to take on any extra cap...i think orlando's best bet Atm is to just sit tight...guys who started with lockout legs will not have them at the end of the season...Real killer is Hedo...his contract is HORRIBLE!!!!...Orlando really needs to think about how they spend their money...i dont know who is responsible for that, but they overpay regularly...

Are you saying that you think there is a chance the Magic would take that?

Are you saying that you think there is a chance the Magic would take that?

i have know idea if either side would do that, what do you think?... but just a few minutes ago i heard mavs WILL be involved in trades, not sure if its for howard or someone else

funny thing is...mavs could offer Beuabois,Marion,Haywood for howard straight up...i just dont know if mavs OR Orlando would do it...i guess that would fix alot of problems...but problem is, mavs dont want to take on any extra cap...i think orlando's best bet Atm is to just sit tight...guys who started with lockout legs will not have them at the end of the season...Real killer is Hedo...his contract is HORRIBLE!!!!...Orlando really needs to think about how they spend their money...i dont know who is responsible for that, but they overpay regularly...

16111116.jpg

• Upvote 1

Bill Ingram: In addition to @Alex Kennedy's report, sources close to Dwight's business side also say they don't think he's going anywhere this week.

Alex Kennedy: Stan Van Gundy said he expects to have the same roster on March 16. He did admit that he and Otis Smith discussed several trade scenarios. Twitter

Alex Kennedy: Why doesn't Dwight Howard want to play in Chicago? He wants to be the man, not sidekick. Derrick Rose, hometown kid with MVP, outshines him. Twitter

Alex Kennedy: Sources in Orlando continue to say that the Magic likely won't trade Dwight Howard before the deadline. Ownership isn't ready to move him. Twitter

Alex Kennedy: Why doesn't Dwight Howard want to play in Chicago? He wants to be the man, not sidekick. Derrick Rose, hometown kid with MVP, outshines him. Twitter

I remember hearing the same thing about Bosh a couple years ago.

So GS wants Bogut but won't take Sjax...we want Monta.,.this makes too much sense to NOT happen.

Agreed.

What does MIL want though, are they going in tank mode or rebuild and stay competitive?

Agreed.

What does MIL want though, are they going in tank mode or rebuild and stay competitive?

They don't want Monta, they already have a volume shooter/scorer In Jennings, and Ellis would reduce that role. I think we are the perfect third team to jump in on this if Mil has any interest in what we can give, maybe some combo of Lee from GS and J Rich or JJ to them with us getting back S Jax and Ellis.

Am I the only one who thinks something is going down with either JJ or J Rich? Out 2-3 games with just a rolled ankle that he even thinks he can come back on, loojs like we are either trying to rest him for a trade, or showcase JJ to make him more attractive to a potential trade partner. Hopefully something is In the works.