Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I'm going to let you go back to that original post, and read my reply, not that you really read it to begin with, because if you actually read my responses, we wouldn't still be having this conversation.

:)

Dwight is a major disappointment. I seriously hope Magic does not trade with Nets. Brooke Lopez are you serous. How is Lopez any better than Gortat?

• Upvote 1

He should stay here, he will make the most money here and no matter where he goes there is going to be a 1-2 yr delay till that team can contend unless he goes to NY and they pick up a pg at the same time. Just stay here, become a legend for a team that has never had one stay. Become a statue out in front of the Amway Center, get your number retired and be the first to do it, those are all things you will never do on the Lakers, Knicks, etc. You will be the first Dwight here, not the next Kareem, Wilt, Shaq, Willis Reed, or Patrick.

It would be nice for Dwight to stay home and become a legend but if the Magic dont get players that will help Dwight he wont stay. Last season Dwight was hitting 25+ pts in a game and for a center that is crazy, not saying that it is bad but he NEEDS help. At this point he is focused on the ring and in Orlando right now as the roster is they won't get any ring until they get him some help. The way i see it the magic should at least try to get CP3 and one other young player and Dwight will stay. Actions speak louder then words and right now the magic need to be trying to boost the roster a little more and not just expressing to Dwight verbally how much they want him to stay.

• Upvote 1

Don't know what the Magic are planning but at this rate there is no way Dwight is staying i mean Glen Davis and Larry Hughes REALLY and what do we need with another point guard. We are wasting time and money while players like West who we should have been paying attention to are getting picked up by the completion. It doesn't make sense to me if we are trying to keep him why are we putting more players for him to play around instead of with. If the answer to to prepare for Dwight leaving then we might as well get ready for hard times.

I was thinking about all the situations... and no matter which plays out I will still be a magic fan and still enjoy watching my team play. Hey the most enjoyable thing about being a magic fan for last 15 years was watching magic slowly come up the standings since 03. If Howard does leave I will be slightly upset, but also will be looking forward to the journey back to the top.

Though saying that, could this also be a ploy by Howard to build everyone up for him to leave then he reverses it at the last moment... and declares Magic will be his team always, winning everyone over with his loyalty... and always being the face of the franchise for this..... even if he never wins a title. ????

• Upvote 1

what I dont get is why management would allow howard's agent to talk to other teams: lakers, nets, and dallas. I would not want other teams in my superstars ear, when you trying to keep him.

what I dont get is why management would allow howard's agent to talk to other teams: lakers, nets, and dallas. I would not want other teams in my superstars ear, when you trying to keep him.

Agents know what players want and can ultimately deliver the best trade deal back to orlando

Agents know what players want and can ultimately deliver the best trade deal back to orlando

but it would seem to show, we are not trying to keep him in O town

but it would seem to show, we are not trying to keep him in O town

Or, you know, that we are trying to make an informed decision and make a move that is best for this team. Do you really think Otis isn't trying to keep Dwight in Orlando?

It would be nice for Dwight to stay home and become a legend but if the Magic dont get players that will help Dwight he wont stay. Last season Dwight was hitting 25+ pts in a game and for a center that is crazy, not saying that it is bad but he NEEDS help. At this point he is focused on the ring and in Orlando right now as the roster is they won't get any ring until they get him some help. The way i see it the magic should at least try to get CP3 and one other young player and Dwight will stay. Actions speak louder then words and right now the magic need to be trying to boost the roster a little more and not just expressing to Dwight verbally how much they want him to stay.

Amen brother. Idk what we are doing not trying to get CP3. Give up half the team if you have to but i dont think you guys understand what it would really mean to lose Dwight. And whats up with this Larry hughes stuff? I havent heard anything about it.

Or, you know, that we are trying to make an informed decision and make a move that is best for this team. Do you really think Otis isn't trying to keep Dwight in Orlando?

The way he has been "wheeling and dealing" i dont think he is.

The way he has been "wheeling and dealing" i dont think he is.

If we trade Dwight, it's because Dwight said he wasn't going to stick around. Not because we didn't want to keep him.