Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I hate to be negative but I just can't see the Magic beating the Heat or Bulls in a 7 game series. The Bulls are just simply a better team than us, and the Heat are obviously nasty.

That article is a great read, but a little too optimistic.

I hate to be negative but I just can't see the Magic beating the Heat or Bulls in a 7 game series. The Bulls are just simply a better team than us, and the Heat are obviously nasty.

Well considering that Rose has a bum toe and Wade is hurt... I think your wrong.

Reply: "But im talking about in the playoffs, weeks from now"

Correct, which is why you should save this for then and not now.... many things can happen between now and the postseason. Like I have said before, it will be the healthiest teams that will be able to win a championship, because of the lockout.

Wonderful insight.

Well considering that Rose has a bum toe and Wade is hurt... I think your wrong.

Correct, which is why you should save this for then and not now.... many things can happen between now and the postseason. Like I have said before, it will be the healthiest teams that will be able to win a championship, because of the lockout.

That's some hair splitting. I should wait until playoff time to make predictions?

Let's tell ESPN/CNN/SI and everyone else that as well.

Yes many things can happen..awesome. They also can not. I don't see us beating those teams at full health. Factoring injury in every time is just a ridiculous way to debate sports.

The point is that at 100% and all thing being equal, we do not have an eastern championship roster. If you want to cross your fingers for injuries, go ahead. I won't complain about it if we got walkovers to the finals, but it's probably not going to happen.

then what are you saying? that you hope one of their star players gets an injury for the rest of the season?

If both clubs are healthy, then they will have the edge over us. plain and simple.

then what are you saying? that you hope one of their star players gets an injury for the rest of the season?

If both clubs are healthy, then they will have the edge over us. plain and simple.

Exactly. Some people just take this board real personal and want to argue all the time over nothing. It makes no sense. Why not just talk hoops?

That's some hair splitting. I should wait until playoff time to make predictions?

Let's tell ESPN/CNN/SI and everyone else that as well.

Yes many things can happen..awesome. They also can not. I don't see us beating those teams at full health. Factoring injury in every time is just a ridiculous way to debate sports.

The point is that at 100% and all thing being equal, we do not have an eastern championship roster. If you want to cross your fingers for injuries, go ahead. I won't complain about it if we got walkovers to the finals, but it's probably not going to happen.

Okay no problem, if I took your thinking and applied it then the answer would be that Miami will win (Compared to Miami's starting 3, no one has what it takes to beat them).

And everyone else (East and West) will be wondering what to do for the next 3yrs.... besides not watch the sport anymore because we already know who the winner is.

No Sir... I dont wish harm on anyone, not even my own enemies (unless its me physically harming them).

Im just basically saying that the NBA will be like the NFL, teams that start hot might not be so hot at the end due to injuries... like the GreenBay Packers

At this point I want one of two things to happen..

1. If Dwight is going to leave, I think we should get Gasol, Bynum, and as much as possible in the way of draft picks. Preferably they'd take Hedo as well. The way Hedo's been playing can't hurt. Bynum comes with much more injury risk, but when right he's easily been the 2nd best center in the league. Not bad, under this pretense, for someone who's walking away. I'd rather get terrible and start over again than take just about any other trade I've heard.

I agree that Bynum, when healthy is the 2nd best center in the league. That being said, how would we get that much in return (with bynum being the 2nd best center in the league). Next, how does this trade get use terrible and starting over again. At worst, our record would be average (unless Bynum goes down) for several years.

I was saying that was pretty much the only trade I'd take, and would rather let him walk than take trades OTHER than that.

but then again, I didn't know Blake Griffin would possibly be available. That's not too much worse than the Bynum & Gasol thing.

I was saying that was pretty much the only trade I'd take, and would rather let him walk than take trades OTHER than that.

but then again, I didn't know Blake Griffin would possibly be available. That's not too much worse than the Bynum & Gasol thing.

Considering this is a "Wing League", I would take Griffin over any big man (except D12).

Okay no problem, if I took your thinking and applied it then the answer would be that Miami will win (Compared to Miami's starting 3, no one has what it takes to beat them).

And everyone else (East and West) will be wondering what to do for the next 3yrs.... besides not watch the sport anymore because we already know who the winner is.

Did you miss the finals last year?