Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Mike and Mike show ripping dwights decision right now

Mike and Mike only know baseball and football, and even that's a stretch for them sometimes. I stopped listening to them awhile back because they rarely talk NBA. Guess they have to try and get their "media licks" in on Dwight too. :sadcrab:

fwiw, I have a "source" o my own that I trust pretty well and he shot down Monta to Orlando being a "thing" every hour on the hour for days if not a week. He reiterated to me over and over that it was all rumors and he and counterparts in the league chalked it up to a media rumor. I know though, it didn't come from a twitter account so it's worthless insight but egh, I believe it.

Mike and Mike only know baseball and football, and even that's a stretch for them sometimes. I stopped listening to them awhile back because they rarely talk NBA. Guess they have to try and get their "media licks" in on Dwight too. :sadcrab:

Espn is full of nothing but jobbers. If an athlete doesnt go to ny, boston, chicago or la they are considered fools. Dwight is a *****ing stud and it kills them that they were all wrong. Suck it espn.

Well the next step in keeping d12 long term, is hopefully he fires whoever gave him "bad advice" it looks like HWNSNBU guaranteed the Nets Dwight was coming......tell me if that's someone working in best interest of his client? no doubt there was all sorts of backdoor deals

Per Stefan Bondy of New York Daily News:

"Deron Williams tells the Daily News: "I will not opt-in. Its not monkey see, monkey do.""

"DWill says the next place he plays is where he wants to retire."

"So to clarify, Deron says he will definitely become a free agent after the season and weigh his options"

hahahaha oh man this is gettin good.

Per Stefan Bondy of New York Daily News:

"Deron Williams tells the Daily News: "I will not opt-in. Its not monkey see, monkey do.""

"DWill says the next place he plays is where he wants to retire."

"So to clarify, Deron says he will definitely become a free agent after the season and weigh his options"

hahahaha oh man this is gettin good.

Although its sad, because we know exactly how this works... its funny because this is the same team that "Colluded" with Dan Fegans company to rip Dwight Howard away from us.....

Poor Fans..... Draft Your Own Super Star!...... LMAO

DWill to Dallas, i'd say.

If DWill wanted to sign with us, would we be able to do a sign and trade? Or would NJ hate us that much.

I would assume the later part of your comment, specially now.

The Nets could have traded 3 consecutive lottery picks and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Its the hard knock life I suppose.

DWill to Dallas, i'd say.

If DWill wanted to sign with us, would we be able to do a sign and trade? Or would NJ hate us that much.

I'm a Nets fan first then Magic fan after. I live in NJ and go to Orlando at least 5 times a year for vacation and some of my favorite players have been on Orlando, but anyway. I'd like to think if Orlando had something NJ really wanted and Deron wanted to go to Orlando and play with Howard they would work out a deal, but Nets want to be good going into Brooklyn.

I'd rather have D-Will and Dwight in Orlando then D-Will going to Dallas that's all I say