Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I actually thought of him as I was typing that up. OK, well....Let's count our "good draft picks" Feel free to add to my list:

(in no particular order)

Nick Anderson

Shaq

Mike Miller

Dwight

Who else have we drafted that's turned out to be a decent player or at least above average?

Dennis Scott, Matt Harpring...

If you want to consider the guys we traded, then add Corey Maggette, Chris Webber, Anderson Varejao

I would say jj is above average......I see you're from eustis.....go panthers

I actually went to Apopka HS, but moved to Eustis 5 years ago. I do support EHS and go to some of the games. Nothing like Apopka Football, but it's home to me now.

I REALLY hope that if we trade with the Nyets, that we swing Lopez elsewhere for more picks or talent. Otherwise I'd rather trade him to the Warriors for Bogut and Curry.

Either way, just get rid of Hedo, Dudu and Davis.

Please.

When asked if this was an emotional game for him, Howard responded, "no, it wasn't emotional." #Magic

Dude...you've really got to post your sources. I know I'm not the only one that's gotten on you about that.

Josh Robbins ‏ @JoshuaBRobbins Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Dwight would not go into details of today's ETO deliberations at all. Still hopes the Magic retain him past the deadline

Such a class act.

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

When asked if this was an emotional game for him, Howard responded, "no, it wasn't emotional." #Magic

beast send me the link for the chat again. i came out by accident. nice 1

League sources say Nets are preparing attractive offer for Dwight Howard. Nets would prefer to get Howard sooner than later.

I'm hearing from someone who's around Otis and Alex a lot each day that we're getting Marshon, Lopez, and the Nets' late 1st-rounder (not their lottery pick). Being told that if Marshon isn't in the deal, then we can have the lottery pick. I'm not sure if that included any of our bad contracts going out though. Still sounds like we're going to get hosed compared to earlier deals thanks to all of Dwight's flip-flopping BS. He said it's been back and forth in the offices every few hours, and that it's killing the team's leverage, so the FO is livid with Dwight and HWNSNBU.