Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I think it's pretty obvious that he told his team he is "all in" this year to getting a Chip to Orlando, then told the FO he will opt in.

That's pessimistic for OPTIMIST Prime, isn't it? But it seems that reporters may have misconstrued the players saying Dwight is all-in meaning he will opt in.

Just talk to devos's nephew and the FO DID NOT get a yes from Dwight that he is in for next.. unreal

What about trading Dwight to the Hawks.

You said that would happen before last night's game.

The guy who called Dwight opting in at 2AM last night said this on RealGM forums:

carter388 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:36 pm

anyone that has doubts that dwight wont sign, just take a deep breath he will. its in the works.

That's pessimistic for OPTIMIST Prime, isn't it? But it seems that reporters may have misconstrued the players saying Dwight is all-in meaning he will opt in.

How is that pessimistic? I said he told his teammates he is all in, then told the FO he will opt in on his contract.

Sounds good to me.

I don't think it would make any sense for Dwight to call a meeting and tell all the players that he's all in for only this season when this could be his last game with the team. What's the point? Maybe right after the trade request, but right before what could be your last game for the Magic? Pointless.

Bro leave you just keep making up lies

About 10 pages ago you said his Nephew said hes opting in and will be announced BEFORE THE GAME

Guess you'll have to wait for that report to come out to in order to believe it bro.. just speaking what i hear

Guess you'll have to wait for that report to come out to in order to believe it bro.. just speaking what i hear

I saw you break it first here, saw someone else on RealGM. Either way, thanks dude! I relayed it to my friends

I have a question that hopefully somebody can answer. If Dwight opts in is their anyway that he can be signed and traded before deadline? I ask because that is what worries me that magic sign him and then trade him immediately. Can somebody let me know either way.

Thanks.

How is that pessimistic? I said he told his teammates he is all in, then told the FO he will opt in on his contract.

Sounds good to me.

I read your post wrong. I apologize, good sir.