Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Well, I don't want to lose Dwight. Ryan is our 2nd most untouchable player, but if he lands us Josh Smith I'm all for it.

I don't care about the other guys that much, as long as it makes us a better team.

If we trade Hedo and Duhon for ANYONE, I'll be happy

Peace to everyone! I'm new to the boards, but been lurking for years and have been in the game chats a lot over the recent weeks. Decided to finally sign up. I've been up almost all night long waiting for some news ever since I read about the rumor, LMAO. Hopefully everything works out, I'm anxious.

Peace to everyone! I'm new to the boards, but been lurking for years and have been in the game chats a lot over the recent weeks. Decided to finally sign up. I've been up almost all night long waiting for some news ever since I read about the rumor, LMAO. Hopefully everything works out, I'm anxious.

Best thing to do is expect otis to pull off a stupid trade. So if we actually get something were all happy. And if we dont, at least you v weren't expecting much.

whatever news it is, it has to be because of Rubio going down with an ACL. Perhaps they are looking for a serviceable PG to make a playoffs run.

Too bad we don't have a serviceable PG