Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

He is legit, as legit as they come.

Put it this way, when he first started posting here everyone called him a fake and blew him off. When he posted pictures to prove he's legit, there was a looooooooooot of apologizing that night.

Well to be honest, that sucks because now I'm all hyped and excited now. What was his proof? I believe you guys, just curious.

Personally I simply think we do not have the assets to pull of anything that would make us contenders with the Bulls and Heat.

On a side note, RealGM posters trashing TBN are a joke. RealGM is trash.

"I hate TBN - It's nothing more than bunch of Magic bandwagon fans who ***** and moan about the smallest things. If Dwight farts sideways they want him traded... if SVG farts crooked, they want him fired on the spot.

It is the most negative Magic message forums on the web and I am disgusted that it is an actual OFFICIAL Orlando Magic Message Forum"

A few posts later...

"what you described is actually this board, bunch of panic fans trading everyone after every loss. Plus, there are some legit posters there unlike the half-baked nonsense here."

LOL

"I hate TBN - It's nothing more than bunch of Magic bandwagon fans who ***** and moan about the smallest things. If Dwight farts sideways they want him traded... if SVG farts crooked, they want him fired on the spot.

It is the most negative Magic message forums on the web and I am disgusted that it is an actual OFFICIAL Orlando Magic Message Forum"

A few posts later...

"what you described is actually this board, bunch of panic fans trading everyone after every loss. Plus, there are some legit posters there unlike the half-baked nonsense here."

LOL

I thought exactly what the second poster said before I read it haha.

I have a question YBR, if it's not too much to ask.....

I think it's great that we'll like who we might be getting........but will we be upset about who we would be giving up?

I think it's great that we'll like who we might be getting........but will we be upset about who we would be giving up?

haha trick question! what do YOU think?

Nice try

better be! good times may be coming to Orlando once again, im not gonna say too much more, just be prepared lol

We're signing Grant Hill, aren't we.

haha trick question! what do YOU think?

Lol, I swear I wasn't trying to trip you up or anything. I just know that some people are pretty iffy about who they would be willing to give up for whom....

Since you sounded pretty excited about it, I'm guessing it's worth it, lol.