Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

awww c'mon i'm not as bad as you think, I prom prom.

tell you what, i'll put on my best meanie face mmkaay?

Thats cool and while you do that maybe an adult can read you the article that was posted by Stu Balls above. Its clearly past your bedtime...

• Downvote 2

Thats cool and while you do that maybe an adult can read you the article that was posted by Stu Balls above.

article shmarticle. You're killing the mood hun.

plus it's not my bedtime...yet!

• Downvote 1

There is no loyalty anymore! ! Magic are stuck between a rock and a hard place! !! If not traded dwight will walk! !! Didn't resign ryno who clearly wants ti be here !! Gonna get in a bidding war ie reddick n bulls gortat n dallas! !!! With a good draft depending if certain players leave early nets offer may be best! !! Lopez brooks humpfries and lottery pick!!

There is no loyalty anymore! ! Magic are stuck between a rock and a hard place! !! If not traded dwight will walk! !! Didn't resign ryno who clearly wants ti be here !! Gonna get in a bidding war ie reddick n bulls gortat n dallas! !!! With a good draft depending if certain players leave early nets offer may be best! !! Lopez brooks humpfries and lottery pick!!

Oh no!! ! What will we do then! ! I don't want Lopez and fries! !!!

Exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

very limited on options! ! Other trades not offering much! !

If the best we can do for Dwight is a guy who just came back from a broken foot and wasn't good before said broken foot, Kris Kardashian, Marshon Brooks and a first round pick, then you don't trade him.. Him leaving as a free agent and opening up all that cap space is a better option than using said cap space on 2 deuches, a kid with potential and a draft pick

If the best we can do for Dwight is a guy who just came back from a broken foot and wasn't good before said broken foot, Kris Kardashian, Marshon Brooks and a first round pick, then you don't trade him.. Him leaving as a free agent and opening up all that cap space is a better option than using said cap space on 2 deuches, a kid with potential and a draft pick

actually hump is on a 1yr deal so he's expiring. And we don't have to resign Lopez (or he can resign for cheap if he wants, if for some reason he loves it here). So really it boils down Brooks+multiple 1sts. We're still getting raped so that part doesn't change. But, we can take solace in the fact that Dwight gets to go to a gutted Brooklyn team. I personally wouldn't think like that, but I know some fans here will.