Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I like how Gilbert Arenas Is trending on twitter

Just because Lakers show interest in him :svgsad:

Really??

Wow! the lakers are desperate. However, Is not going to work for them.

He will be playing a lesser role there with Kobe. Kobe needs the ball.

Very interesting.

Guys. Howard is most likely going to the Lakers. The sooner we accept that, the faster we can move on.

It will probably be for Bynum and fillers. We don't have enough leverage to get Bynum and Gasol. The good news is that Bynum has an expiring contract. That means if Bynum doesn't work out, we can always trade him for someone else that is valuable. It's the best deal we have.

As for Arenas possibly going to the Lakers, ANYTHING is an improvement at the PG for them at this point.

• Downvote 1

Anyone that gets a chance watch The Association on NBA TV. It covers the Denver Nuggets and the 1st episode covers them trading Melo. Basically it's what you'd think everyone was miserable with him there when he didn't want to be. Very interesting to see video from inside the team. Hopefully it ends soon in Orlando.

Guys. Howard is most likely going to the Lakers. The sooner we accept that, the faster we can move on.

It will probably be for Bynum and fillers. We don't have enough leverage to get Bynum and Gasol. The good news is that Bynum has an expiring contract. That means if Bynum doesn't work out, we can always trade him for someone else that is valuable. It's the best deal we have.

As for Arenas possibly going to the Lakers, ANYTHING is an improvement at the PG for them at this point.

Name: MagicFan85

lol Lakers fans

Name: MagicFan85

lol Lakers fans

Not a faker fan tyvm. Just calling it like I see it. He wants out and Lakers are the best salvageable option for the Magic right now. That's just the hard reality. I just want this all to be over and done with. We don't need another Melo situation.

• Downvote 4

Not a faker fan tyvm. Just calling it like I see it. He wants out and Lakers are the best salvageable option for the Magic right now. That's just the hard reality. I just want this all to be over and done with. We don't need another Melo situation.

Leave Now... :svgsad: