Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

And to add, can we stop painting this silly picture where Lebron James plays out his contract like the good guy and Dwight leaves like the evil demon puppy killer? Lebron signed his extension for less years and less money because he was eying his exit out of Cleveland three years ahead of time.

Lebron, as much as i hate him, is a ring chaser. He wants to win. Dwight can care less about winning he is looking for more fame and attention.

By the way, on what you base that lebron signed a 3 year extension because he wanted to leave cleveland??? Why did he signed an extension then?

Your comments are senseless, but is appreciated.

Lebron, as much as i hate him, is a ring chaser. He wants to win. Dwight can care less about winning he is looking for more fame and attention.

By the way, on what you base that lebron signed a 3 year extension because he wanted to leave cleveland??? Why did he signed an extension then?

Do I really have to answer that question for you?

He signed an extension for that many years so that his, D-wade's, and Bosh's contract could all matchup in terms of when they expire.

Kberto you are just preparing yourself for a very rude awakening.

This is true. I set my alarm to a happy hipster song to help lessen the awfulness of waking up in the morning. Otherwise, the awakening would be quite rude.

He signed an extension for that many years so that his, D-wade's, and Bosh's contract could all matchup in terms of when they expire.

Ok, i will buy that. But you and I know that was impossible to tell. Miami was able to be creative by opening that cap space on that same year during draft day. No way the three of them were able to tell the future three years prior.

With a stable of stars like Jordan, LeBron James, Kevin Durant and Dwyane Wade, Nike controls 97 percent of the market, shoe analyst Matt Powell said.

Jordan hasn’t played in a game in nearly a decade, yet Powell said the Jordan brand alone is bigger than Reebok and adidas combined.

“I don’t want to declare the war over,” said Powell, an analyst for SportsOneSource.com. “But a non-Nike brand has a long way to go just to be competitive.”

This is why Dwight should switch to nike....Adidas is not even marketing Dwight's Shoes just there Little star derrick rose

• Downvote 1

This is why Dwight should switch to nike....Adidas is not even marketing Dwight's Shoes just there Little star derrick rose

Dwight shoes are not selling as much. That is why Adidas wants him in a bigger market.

But I don't think any center has been able to sell any shoes in the past, Except Olajuwon of course. Who remember those?